Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Player Made Kingdom Graphics Gallery

Hiya Wurmians! It's been suggested to get a new "official" set of images for graphics used by various kingdoms over the years. Well, here it is! This was a fun project to do, and it was wonderful to see how creative the artists behind Player Made Kingdom graphics have been in designing their flags, banners, wagons, tents and tabards. Many of the PMKs in this list have disbanded (some quite a long time ago!), and not all PMKs came up with a full set of art; some are missing tents or banners or flags that never had designs submitted. Others had never submitted any graphics at all so they won't be in this list. This has PMKs from both Chaos on the Southern Isles and from Elevation on the Epic Cluster, so not all of these are possible to own in a single cluster. This is a complete gallery of all of the art so far, and I'll be keeping it updated as more PMKs come and go. Enjoy!

Template Kingdoms

OK_Freedom_Isles.png

Freedom Isles (Template Kingdom)

OK_Horde_Of_The_Summoned.png

Horde of The Summoned (Template Kingdom)

OK_Jenn-Kellon.png

Jenn-Kellon (Template Kingdom)

OK_Mol_Rehan.png

Mol Rehan (Template Kingdom)

Player Made Kingdoms

PMK_Apocalypse_Order.png

Apocalypse Order (SFI)

PMK_Black_Legion.png

Black Legion (SFI)

PMK_Cheese_flagfix.jpg

Cheese (SFI)

PMK_Crow_Kingdom.png

Crow Kingdom (SFI)

PMK_Dreadnaught_Dynasty.png

Dreadnaught Dynasty (SFI)

PMK_Ebonaura.png

Ebonaura (SFI)

PMK_Empire_Of_Mol_Rehan.png

Empire of Mol Rehan (SFI)

PMK_Heroic_Libila_Legion.png

Heroic Libila Legion (SFI)

PMK_Jenn_Kellon.png

Jenn Kellon (SFI)

PMK_Kenn-Jellon.png

Kenn-Jellon (SFI)

PMK_Kingdom_Of_Sol.png

Kingdom of Sol (Epic)

PMK_Knights_Of_Valrei.png

Knights of Valrei (SFI)

PMK_Legion_Of_Anubis.png

Legion of Anubis (SFI)

PMK_Macedon.png

Macedon (SFI)

PMK_Pandemonium.png

Pandemonium (SFI)

PMK_The_Crusaders.png

The Crusaders (SFI)

PMK_The_Roman_Republic.png

The Roman Republic (Epic)

PMK_The_Spartan_Empire.png

The Spartan Empire (SFI)

PMK_Valhall_Descendents.png

Valhall Descendents (SFI)

PMK_Valhalla_Descendents.png

Valhalla Descendents (Epic)

PMK_Wurm_University.png

Wurm University (SFI)

PMK_Capybara_Sultanate.jpg

Capybara Sultanate (SFI)

• Like 43
  • Cat 1

Never seen heroic libila legion or kingdom of sol. 

Are these ancient?

Kingdom of Sol is a very old PMK from Epic. Heroic Libila Legion is a quite new one on Chaos. 

• Like 1

I would love it these were all craft-able on the north freedom servers, it would drastically add to the pve decoration and individualization of deeds. not sure what it would hurt

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Ruiner said:

I would love it these were all craft-able on the north freedom servers, it would drastically add to the pve decoration and individualization of deeds. not sure what it would hurt

One day the clusters will be united. Meanwhile, people are spending a lot of RL money buying these in SFI, based on the fact that they will not be craftable. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ruiner said:

Most of these aren't even craftable on SFI anymore. Some of them, especially the long disbanded ones, go for a LOT of silver when you can find them. To craft PMK stuff you need to be a member of that kingdom and craft them while on a pvp server, and selling them is how many of our PMK's come up with kingdom funds to keep deeds going and such.

14 hours ago, DemonaNightshade said:

Most of these aren't even craftable on SFI anymore. Some of them, especially the long disbanded ones, go for a LOT of silver when you can find them. To craft PMK stuff you need to be a member of that kingdom and craft them while on a pvp server, and selling them is how many of our PMK's come up with kingdom funds to keep deeds going and such.

exactly why i said make them craftable on NFI. you know the place where they arent sold what so ever, also the place where we have no hota statues either. so making them craftable on NFI in no way effects the chaos pmks . unless there is a way to get SFI items to NFI that i dont know about

Hmm.  Why do PvP people need special unique crafts that they can sell to PvE players, to support their deeds?  Because their deeds are expensive?  Aren't there a lot of villagers to pitch in to support those costs?  Why can't we create our own "Alliance factions" designs on PvE?  You know, there are a lot of folks that spend a ton of coin every month on deeds.  I'm probably around 50s a month, not to mention 11 prem alts, paid up for the next 2 years.  Don't I deserve special considerations to make all my wurm costs easier to handle too?  What is the amount of spend per month, per player that determines this special consideration and is worth the devs time to add in these designs?

• Like 8
  • Cat 1

1 hour ago, Ruiner said:

exactly why i said make them craftable on NFI. you know the place where they arent sold what so ever, also the place where we have no hota statues either. so making them craftable on NFI in no way effects the chaos pmks . unless there is a way to get SFI items to NFI that i dont know about

The clusters will be connected eventually. should just add defiance pmks and then allow people to make the items from their associated kingdom on freedom side for the time being

Thanks to this I finally identified my KoS wagon. I’ve had it a while, and wasn’t sure which Epic PMK it was.

• Like 1

Cheese has a flag that is missing from the picture, FYI.  

49 minutes ago, Spacy said:

Cheese has a flag that is missing from the picture, FYI.  

Their flag was blank when I spawned one in, so i left it out

Such a gallery is certainly nice, and been wanted for a longtime, especially on wurmpedia. Besides the obvious bias of considering personal pmk art better, I do appreciate elements of the others, such as the Crow kd background feather texture.

Some pmks were almost founded purely for selling pmk assets, thus barely a blip on the server(s). Not many active players going around showing things off, especially the full spread of items.

Sadly this kind of has the self-defeating result of not being able to enjoy that pmk's art, since theres few public galleries around.

The one thing that bugs me about the whole system is not being able to save pmk tabards. Sure this prevents impostors, especially on pvp; however, that really only works when not highlighting, which you have to do to target anyways. Even have the option to only selectively target aggressive (reds) nowadays.

• Like 1

Why are the axes backwards on the HLL wagon? There's absolutely zero reason for this and it is not in any way historically accurate. 

Cavalry would only draw weapons in a direct charge, and would not have the time nor the dexterity to reposition a weapon on the charge. 

There's also no evidence of Nordic Vikings ever using cavalry to any major extent, horses were used for moving and carrying equipment, but Viking fighting was almost entirely foot, where their use of large shields locked could provide significant cover and barriers as they advanced. 

Additionally, if this were to display a more "convoy" like approach, and wanted the weapons out, it would have been better to have the horses moving at a slower gait and the weapons rested on shoulders, instead of being waved about. 

I hope this clears up any misconceived criticism or mockery, as my only complaint is the inaccuracy of the artwork. 

I hear it's being rectified though, so that's good to hear, the rest of the kingdom pieces look amazing. 

Edited by Archaed
updated to remove any mocking tone.
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

Hmm.  Why do PvP people need special unique crafts that they can sell to PvE players, to support their deeds?  Because their deeds are expensive?  Aren't there a lot of villagers to pitch in to support those costs?  Why can't we create our own "Alliance factions" designs on PvE?  You know, there are a lot of folks that spend a ton of coin every month on deeds.  I'm probably around 50s a month, not to mention 11 prem alts, paid up for the next 2 years.  Don't I deserve special considerations to make all my wurm costs easier to handle too?  What is the amount of spend per month, per player that determines this special consideration and is worth the devs time to add in these designs?

The problem is that you are already in a kingdom and can make kingdom gear. I just happens to be Freedom Isles kingdoms on PVE. To create these items you literally have to be a part of the kingdom, which is not possible at all on PvE. PMK's also put a gold into creation of the PMK, and use their graphics as a badge of honor for their kingdom.  PvP deeds are also constantly raided, having their upkeep drained by enemies, and needing to rebuild. Their deeds are also usually quite large, and have multiple spread across servers as safe zones, war deeds, etc.

• Like 2

Imagine having a PMK before custom graphics were ever a thing. 😪

2 hours ago, Postes said:

Imagine having a PMK before custom graphics were ever a thing. 😪

Dont have to imagine it... we in the old MR knew that feeling well.

Heck, even took a while after we submitted the designs for what was initially MR and what became EoMR.

Iirc we had to submit again for when war tents were added after.

Also credit goes to the artist, EpicPhail, for putting together the final result of the kingdom's collaboration. 🥰

What is it now max 25 members on pvp now ? around 621 on pve umm. lets see who should get special unique crafts " i know pve should ;) "

don't know who worked that one out and why.and they don't have to be kingdom wagons call them i don't know Alliance wagons maybe. hard one to work out maybe give it to the ppl who pay form wurm to run the 621 not the 25 members who makes them and takes 50s for them to put in there pvp deeds and don't put a coin back in to wurm sad if you ask me..

Edited by Tigerclaw
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Tigerclaw said:

don't put a coin back in to wurm

That's a pretty big call.  Got something to back it up?  🤣

What you think i should isnt that hard to work out is it ? sell a fuky wagon for 50s if you want coin. TheTrickster

Let's not jump into arguing about bad 80's van art. 

Frankly, given the few examples we have here, I don't trust anyone within pve to have the design skills or taste to create a good wagon. 

Y'all just need to go back to pink and orange armour for examples