Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2022 (Friend-A-Long)

4 hours ago, Xagru said:

If there beds avilable, Im asking for 2 - Xagru and LunaKruk.

nope, all gone

So... using the server restart to write a few lines. Normally there is a lot of stuff you can complaint about in Wurm. However this impalong is something you cannot complaint about. Everything is running smooth and a lot of happy visitors are having shiny tools and amazing looking armour. There is no real reason for not being here, so come over and visit it! :)

• Like 3

I have been looking forward to this for some time. Not disappointed.

🥰 Nalimar

• Like 1

I'll try to join during the weekend, sadly this workweek-time is quite crazy in RL for me to spend time there. Have fun in the meantime, I know it is a great event as it is every year!

• Like 1

I thought there were alot of boats, Then I looked at the other end of the deed...

XCyC4QU.jpeg

• Like 13

Looking forward to this birthday party again this year :) (oops turned my head and missed it!)

TxfV9cC.png

and the special visit confirmed last night

OAcuUNp.png

Edited by Tilda
  • Like 1

Im just curious if you went with my name for the egg @VirusMD! Hope the slaying goes well. Shame I couldnt make it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Asciana said:

Im just curious if you went with my name for the egg @VirusMD! Hope the slaying goes well. Shame I couldnt make it.

Heheh.... Funny story.... The egg decided it did not want to wait to be killed, decided to hatch itself as a surprise while still on the LMC! A GM saw it happening and tried to roll back the damage, but was not in time.... So after a brief period of ppl thinking it was a JOKE and that it was just a GM being funny, eventually they believed me when it started trying to eat priests! The Gm's that happen to be there wrangled it out over the sea for a few minutes while everyone ran to grab there scorching hot pants from the forges for a quick slay lol! I mean i did want to improvise it.... But that was not exactly what i had in mind :P It turned out to be a Green Drake this time!

tMbfEPa.png

• Like 8
  • Cat 1

Damn dragon tried to eat me while I was fighting enki. 

19 minutes ago, Egard said:

Damn dragon tried to eat me while I was fighting enki. 

would not surprised me if GM's can summon dragons to them, I mean clearly Ferocity is able to, as he wrangled the beast to save the poor priests. Was prob some secret GM power battle behind the scenes at our expense!

I risk everything to bring you this quality information from behind the scenes panic during the dragon fiasco.

[10:30:32] <Vayu> help me find dragon plz

*quickly hides in the mine behind champion troll*

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VirusMD said:

Heheh.... Funny story.... The egg decided it did not want to wait to be killed, decided to hatch itself as a surprise while still on the LMC! A GM saw it happening and tried to roll back the damage, but was not in time.... So after a brief period of ppl thinking it was a JOKE and that it was just a GM being funny, eventually they believed me when it started trying to eat priests! The Gm's that happen to be there wrangled it out over the sea for a few minutes while everyone ran to grab there scorching hot pants from the forges for a quick slay lol! I mean i did want to improvise it.... But that was not exactly what i had in mind :P It turned out to be a Green Drake this time!

Hey must have been the best ever surprise unique fight :D I'm so sad I was not there in time to see the turmoil, any chance someone happened to accidentally record it?

• Like 1

idk if fab recorded it, he was streaming DoND, but no one beleived it at fist.

Tis a true story! It interupted my dinner date with Willow!

I spied the GM beating the Dragon off.... then all hell broke loose and it entered the arena... made me chuckle as i ate my hob nobs...

ycU4kAg.jpg

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 4

Here we have Queen Goldfinch and King VirusMD sitting on their thrones in the prize hall.  One of these two is very good at posing for pictures, and one of them is not.  Can you guess which is which?  ;)

wurm.20220721.1821

• Like 4

6 hours ago, VirusMD said:

tMbfEPa.png

Might I suggest a posthumous name of PrematurePete then?

• Like 1

Request for future - the lawn darts needs a viewing stand.  Those who have jumped or are just watching have a hard time seeing the action.  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Spacy said:

Request for future - the lawn darts needs a viewing stand.  Those who have jumped or are just watching have a hard time seeing the action.  

hmmmm

1 hour ago, Asciana said:

Might I suggest a posthumous name of PrematurePete then?

I called him Premature Edrakeulation 🤪

• Like 1

[16:10:36] <Madnath> Take a picture CD, it'll last longer...

WmhZao0.jpg

Why yes it will. Until Wurm is no longer...

• Like 6
  • Cat 1

Three questions. @VirusMD

1. Will the guestbook entries be published somewhere? They are so great

2. Is there a suggestion dropbox, similar to the guestbook entries? I have some friendly suggestions

3. How do I get some ice cream from the ice cream larder?

Edited by Ayuna
  • Like 1

Ayuna Dear :) 

1) Yes we will digitize the guestbook entries and be posted on this thread likely at the end of the event! I have volunteered to do so. ...

2) We don't have on officially but you can certain comment your idea on this thread OR send Virus a forum message, so he can get to considering it later on. . ..

3) Ask a Wurm Lord (myself or another) to grab the ice cream for you! :D If you aren't sure who is avaliable to do so, I suggest just asking a Wurm Lord for help in local, hopefully using those words gets the staff's attention :P

• Like 2

I spent some time at this event and it was pretty embarrassing.

Mostly just a few dozen people fawning over Enki -- who I gather is or was a GM -- whenever he showed up with his magic powers to make the game mechanics more fun for a few minutes.

Pretty pathetic.

• Cat 5