Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2022 (Friend-A-Long)

On 5/23/2022 at 11:10 AM, Miralux said:

Looking forward to this :D
I would like to book a room if possible for Miralux!

Will be attending and able to help with carpentry, fine carpentry, ship building and leatherworking if needed.
Also bringing my mag priest and can help with some casting of magthings

Room 304, near a bathroom.....

• Like 1

I would like two beds in the hotel please. One for myself and one for my buddy Darrian as well. My alts can suffer on the floor :D

14 hours ago, Adruidiazkane said:

I would like two beds in the hotel please. One for myself and one for my buddy Darrian as well. My alts can suffer on the floor :D

Rooms 305/306 respectively

Hello!

I would also like a room if possible 😃
I will bring Bunnlose that can help with BS99, JS75. Can also make cordage, RM91-ish.

Accompanied will me my Vyn priest that can help with vyn casts if needed. Chan96,3 with bene.

Hi,

save a room for me. :)

Anthmelk plans to help with bending the metal of the tools (BS) and armor (PAS,CAS) , but if necessary can assist on other trades.

Edited by AnthMelk
add name, clarify trades

hi, missed 2021 event but would like a room for this year, also i disaggre with lawn darts fatality rate, mine is 100% :D, btw should include meat from the darts casualties in the pizzas for the event. Praised be libila

On 5/26/2022 at 12:09 PM, bunnlose said:

Hello!

I would also like a room if possible 😃
I will bring Bunnlose that can help with BS99, JS75. Can also make cordage, RM91-ish.

Accompanied will me my Vyn priest that can help with vyn casts if needed. Chan96,3 with bene.

Room 307

On 6/5/2022 at 10:59 AM, AnthMelk said:

Hi,

save a room for me. :)

I plan to help with bending the metal of the tools and armor, but if necessary can assist on other.

Character name?

On 6/16/2022 at 11:00 AM, Elregis said:

hi, missed 2021 event but would like a room for this year, also i disaggre with lawn darts fatality rate, mine is 100% :D, btw should include meat from the darts casualties in the pizzas for the event. Praised be libila

Room 308

If nothing too bad happens in RL I am happy to participate again as Blacksmith. If there is enough to do maybe also as WS.

Would like to reserve also a room for "CalebXephrime".

I dont have super high skills but i can imp some things up a bit before the higher impers take over :) 

Should be able to attend. Can do all except toymaking. Will also bring Biff, a vyn priest, as usual. I'd also like to reserve beds for both toons, if still available.

Are there any rooms left? Will be doing BS WS Masonry and maybe some Carpentry and ship building.

3 minutes ago, Damminson said:

Are there any rooms left? Will be doing BS WS Masonry and maybe some Carpentry and ship building.

there are many rooms left, whats your characters name?

1 minute ago, VirusMD said:

there are many rooms left

I'd like to add my priests Vanaras and Tycho.

Forgot on my original post. Please set a side a room for Zachariah. If you have rooms with two beds that would be great. If not thats fine. Zachariah and Nagini. 

I would like to book a double room (or two single rooms) for Horo and Horothewise, please!

Edited by Horothewise
typos

I'd like a room for Kagetenshi and possibly my Priest: Tysmiha, please :)

Oh yes, I'll need a room please. And of course, I'll be doing weaponsmithing

BUMP! Can I have a room for Warbler and I? We can fight over the bed

I am counting the days* until this fine event and have cooked up a little something for the prize pool - improving on the popular Marvelous Meerhaven Dye Kits of the 2021 Friendalong, I present to you the new and improved...

Magnificent Meerhaven Dye Kits
Contents:

• Five pottery jars, each containing 2kg of one of my favorite colors for you to experiment with
  • Four pottery flasks, each containing 250g of a perfect color (99ql) - each one enough for two sets of hide or scale
  • A quality metal brush and a jar of lye - to remove dye as you experiment

Each has been preserved with a reusable wax seal to keep those colors fresh until you're ready to experiment with them  :)

FqDouH6.jpg

* Sixteen days to this year's friendalonggggggggg!

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, Sidereal said:

Five pottery jars, each containing 2kg of one of my favorite colors for you to experiment with

Yo is that my favourite crab orange I see?

6 hours ago, Madnath said:

Yo is that my favourite crab orange I see?

Close!  That's a jar of Dark Orange.  Crab Orange has a little less juice on the green channel and it makes the red stand out just a smidge more.

But don't worry, one of the dye kits does indeed have a jar of Crab Orange inside.  ;)

• Like 1