Sign in to follow this  
Annuile

WTA 95QL Rare Triple Imbued Hammer

Auctioning off my smithing tools that I'll never be good enough to actually use :P 
We have here a (almost) fully triple imbued rare hammer at 95ql! Perfect for all your lovely metalworking needs!

[13:19:22] A hammer with a metal head and wooden shaft. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.
[13:19:22] Wind of Ages has been cast on it, so it will be quicker to use. [102]
[13:19:22] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [100]
[13:19:22] It has been smeared with an oil of the armour smith, so it improves Armour Smithing subskills max QL [96]
[13:19:22] It has been smeared with an oil of the blacksmith, so it improves Blacksmithing max QL [100]
[13:19:22] It has been smeared with an oil of the weapon smith, so it improves Weapon Smithing and subskills max QL [100]

Please, bid for this lovely hammer so that I may repurpose some of my assets into making my deed a habitable place to live ❤️ 

PVUVvO5.jpg

Starting bid: 1 s

Increment (minimum): 1 s

Reserve: None

Buyout: None

Sniper Protection: 30 minutes

Private Bids: Not accepted

timer_1644718516.svg
Sniper protection extended 30 minutes, now ends at 9:05PM MST

Edited by Annuile
Sniper prot
  • Like 1

Very nice one!

Missing a speed rune though, but excellent!

Good luck!

• Like 2

I (believe?) Sniper protection is activated now! 30 minutes to end :) 
Feel free to correct me if I got this wrong 

Edited by Annuile

Auction is still active, right?

Sniper protection:  optional. When bidding gets fast paced and heated toward the end of the auction, sniper protection will extend the auction by a set time after the last bid. For example, if there are 2 minutes left in the auction, with a 1-hour sniper protection, and someone places a new high bid, the auction is extended by 1 hour. If another bid comes in after that, the auction is extended again by 1 hour from the time of the bid, and so on, until there are no more bids within an hour of the last one. The sniper protection time frame may be set to any number, though should be kept reasonable.

I always have to re-read that...   I never seem to remember all of it

Edited by Nicholai
  • Like 1

Based on the above post this will end soon then as I misunderstood sniper protection! Unless someone wishes to countermand that. My understanding was skewed so I will offer a small grace window if all parties are amenable to it :)

There we go! Achillis has saved us the confusion ❤️ 

Sorry all this is one of my first auctions so thank you for your patience :)

Sniper protection now For sure enabled. Ends at 7:45 MST so far

• Like 2