Sign in to follow this  
Davih

Offering improve-to-rare+ service for Scale - also WTT rare scale glove.

I'm just experimenting this for now, so please don't take it too seriously. I only rared up a few pieces for friends for now.

I'm offering the Scale armour "imp-to-rare+ service" at a fee of 40s, which should be reasonably better than the 50s for a rare bone with no chances of supreme.

Supremes and fantastics are always 40s, any rarity is considered "job done" and i don't charge based on result, but ofc tips for higher rarity are welcome if you feel like it

Expected delivery time is extremely RNG, so please keep that in mind when booking the service, and will be somewhere between 3days and 2-3 weeks(hopefully not more).

I only charge the 40s after actually getting it to rare, and you can ask for your armour piece back anytime if you get tired of waiting, i won't charge for the quality change if there's any.

For now, i can only work on armour as high as 90QL and i might do 1 or 2 pieces at the same time, depending on QL.

I reserve the right to refuse the service or give up on it at any point (obviously returning the armour piece/s)
I prefer to work with people that already know me and know that i'm reliable for this if possible, i know that scale armour is expensive, but please no stress involved, i will give you my discord contact if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Also:
WTT Rare scale glove (blue)
for a scale glove of any color + 35s

Edited by Davih
  • Like 6

Sounds like a good idea to me, it would be cool if you offered the same service for other armor types at a later stage, for example plate and chain armor as an example.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Farmboy102 said:

Sounds like a good idea to me, it would be cool if you offered the same service for other armor types at a later stage, for example plate and chain armor as an example.

Well, i even if i could offer it, it would still be 40s, and that wouldn't be worth it at all on regular armour, trying to offer it for scale cause i know people regularly use bones on it : D

• Like 1

I can confirm that Davih offers a quick (as far as imping rare goes) service, super happy with the help he gave me on raring my scale.

• Like 3