Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Goblin Leader is looking for recruits

Do you want to be part of a team?  Part of something special?  A Goblin Leader is hiring for the position of whipping boy/girl.  Multiple positions available, Equal opportunity employment.

Interviews are being held on Saturday Feb 12th at 9:00pm MST // 11:00pm EST // 4:00am (the 13th) GMT

Be sure to dress in armor worthy of an interview, and bring your resume and cover letter as hiring will be done on the spot!!

OK, so FUNK is proud to present to you another public Goblin Leader slaying.  Location will be released in a few days.

Credit for the find on this one goes to Junasi from the Wurmrest Alliance

In addition to the slaying, there will be a public market and sermons.

I think there was some confusion about how public sermon groups work at the Red Hatchling slaying....so here are the rules:

Anyone who would like to sermon can get added to the que. (it's not just the first 6 people)  Yes, this means there is a good chance that people may not get to sermon more then once,  If there is any sermon sniping (holding a sermon out of order) you will be asked to leave the event.  Please respect the list.  When it is your turn to sermon if you are more then 5 minutes late you will be skipped and go to the back of the line.  after your sermon please post your gain from the skill tab with /me

Also Castael has been doing great work setting up a market at the last rift, and the last public slaying, and she is doing the same for this one....so come ready to spend some coin!!  If you would like to put down your own merchant, please contact her directly.

I"ve been waiting for Castael to finish some stuff to make this edit:  The market deed is now on the Highway!!  Simply route to Goblin Leader Job Fair.  The slaying site is close (within local, so you can shop and not miss out on blood)

I want to personally thank Castael for all the hard work her and her deedmates have been putting into this.

Also, some people have been asking about the sermon list:  sermons are first come first serve.  When you arrive at the sermon area, if you wish to sermon then ask to be added, and you will be added to the bottom of the list.  Sermons are every 30 minutes. After you sermon you can be added again to the bottom of the list, so if you arrive early enough you might get in multiple sermons.  

timer_E1644724722.svg

There was a mistake in the EST time, and the timer.  Please make sure you have the right time

Edited by Sinnjinn
  • Like 11

Count me in, naturally.

To clarify, is this Saturday or is it Feb 9th? I don't think it can be both

Edited by Sheffie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheffie said:

Count me in, naturally.

To clarify, is this Saturday or is it Feb 9th? I don't think it can be both

Good catch.  Thanks.  I fixed it

So how does the listing with the sermons work. Do we have a list here? Or we get added as we kinda gather there?

You can send me a message here to reserve a market stall as well! Already have a decent list going, It will be alot of fun.

*Edit*

I made a form you can use to reserve a market stall. 

https://forms.gle/vnepB9pSwg5L1GjM8

Edited by Elarael

Oh Looking forward to another one!!! I have a priest just not sure how to get on the sermon list.

50 minutes ago, Mistirayne said:

Oh Looking forward to another one!!! I have a priest just not sure how to get on the sermon list.

Ya asked about that earlier, if theres something organized upfront cuz I wanna join aswell.

As always thank you for organising this!

I am going to be cheeky and add this just for my personal tracking. :D

timer_E1644724757.svg

Edited by Pantha
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Sinnjinn said:

Anyone who would like to sermon can get added to the que. (it's not just the first 6 people)  Yes, this means there is a good chance that people may not get to sermon more then once,  If there is any sermon sniping (holding a sermon out of order) you will be asked to leave the event.  Please respect the list.  When it is your turn to sermon if you are more then 5 minutes late you will be skipped and go to the back of the line.  after your sermon please post your gain from the skill tab with /me

Thank you for this, the sermon hogging at the hatchling slaying was not just inconvenient but also kinda rude. 

• Like 2

Thanks for this. I missed the last slaying hopefully ill make it for this one

Yay my time friendly thank you so much!!! Cant wait to see you all there

5 hours ago, Muttleyita said:

i would like to join if is possible ?!

Everybody's welcome to a public slay. It's against the game rules to forbid anyone to participate in them.

All you have to do is get to the location in time.

Edited by Aleck
  • Like 2

All of the market stalls are up plus several extra and a couple merchants are already set. We are going to hide an iron coin with a secret word somewhere in the market and starting tomorrow whoever finds it will get a free merchant contract (8 silver value) to encourage people to keep bringing their merchants! There will also be free coffee (Mugs donated by sinnjinn) and booze (Donated by Odinstardew). 

The market so far:

https://imgur.com/a/dM1Mlsq

Merchant stall reservations:

https://forms.gle/vnepB9pSwg5L1GjM8

booze will be delivered sometime tomorrow schedule permitting!

*** BOOZE IS READY AND DELIVERED!!*****

drinking-meme-001-one-drink.jpg?w=600&ss

Edited by Odinstardew

Very nice job on this!

I cannot find the location info - may I ask you to share it? It is 4AM my time so definitely would plan to arrive early :)

13 hours ago, Hod said:

Very nice job on this!

I cannot find the location info - may I ask you to share it? It is 4AM my time so definitely would plan to arrive early :)

Same here...  gotta prepare, travel!

"The market deed is now on the Highway!!  Simply route to Goblin Leader Job Fair. "

Does anyone have a deed to reference on the community map?