Sign in to follow this  
Avaxas

Rare Negative Trait: Extremely Ill-tempered

Opposite of "It seems extremely tame," makes an ordinarily passive animal aggressive.

• Like 2

-1, there's no reason to it.  No reward to players, its just "oh, now I suddenly have extra meat" because baby animals aren't as strong (unless Wogic dictates otherwise).

2 hours ago, Brython said:

-1, there's no reason to it.  No reward to players, its just "oh, now I suddenly have extra meat" because baby animals aren't as strong (unless Wogic dictates otherwise).

Well, being a negative trait, the intent wouldn't really be to create something directly beneficial. (Considering the ingenuity of players, someone probably would find some sort of use for an exceptionally ornery ram, or the like.) Would mainly result in the occasional curiosity one might run across.

Can just see it now, some new player breeds a few horses, logs back on after they give birth, guards have killed em all.

Or, logs on and it's a bison and beats the ever living snot out of them.

Only way I could see this work is if it is triggered. 

Trait 'Hostile Intent' you go to equip it, brand it, lead it and it goes hostile or has a chance to go hostile and attack you.

Otherwise, nice premise but need to fully think through all the different situations that could come up because of this trait.