Sign in to follow this  
MordosKull

Auld lang syne

Is there a page for the auld lang syne? I tried looking on the gift page but didn't see it there either.

Did it have a special skin? We could add it to the gift page, though maybe as a new category, since it was a findable item and not a gift to everyone. If anyone had the dates they were dropped and a list of items inside, it would be appreciated. 

dropped as new year presents somewhere out in the wild  

no idea how many on each server, this small chest is rare 

the skin we got as xmas present fit this chest too like all other small chests 

to put it on keep small chest in inventory  

Perhaps under the gift page should be a spot for New Year's Gift. The past 5 or 6 New Year's (Maybe even more), they have added a chest with renamed items. The chests vary in material (Electrum, Diamond, Straw, Lingonberry, Rosewood), and they have some custom renamed items. It's something that not all players know about. Having a dedicated page on the wiki would be super useful for informing everyone.

Here is a picture from this year's box. The chest is made of diamond.

Spoiler

iOpHU4j.png

Here is a picture from the 2020 Box 

Spoiler

S21reWQ.png

LWhu5uO.png

Here is a picture from the 2019 box

Spoiler

V0XY2X8.png

jVQvpQw.png

Sadly, I do not have a picture of the contents from 2018 or 2021, but I do have a picture of the boxes and they are as follows

2021 Box

Spoiler

sLIq5IH.png

2018 Box 

Spoiler

k2kzIDT.png

Edited by brattygirl

On 2/3/2022 at 9:52 AM, NeeNee said:

If anyone had the dates they were dropped and a list of items inside, it would be appreciated. 

I put pictures of all the ones that I had / could find. As for the date they drop its typically January 1st of the year posted. Also, no clue to the amount that are dropped on each server, but I do know that every server but one they are found near the highways. Though on Xanadu they are found in the areas around each of the starter towns. 

Edited by brattygirl