Sign in to follow this  
MordosKull

Helm of benevolence

Neenee, I know you like to nix any contributions I do in wiki, but I'm trying to help, just as I've done for years...  Please stop with the needless grudge. I was always very welcoming to you when you joined us.

This time you deleted the helm of benevolence page I started. There is such an item, as one was recently for sale, but unfortunately, you continue to prioritize exercising a grudge over bettering the wiki. 

Edited by MordosKull

Its a steel open helm, with a skin and name applied. For what its worth. :) 

Anyone can apply the same name to an item with the name tag from marks.

I guess it should be added to skin section if somewhere?

Edited by Nordlys

Ah, thanks Nordlys! The veteran player selling it had pics and just said they thought it was a staff gift and that offers for more than 1g were coming in for it.  Good to know!!

Yes, even if it was just added to the skin page, at least then you'd get a result of some sort when searching the wiki for it.

9 minutes ago, MordosKull said:

Ah, thanks Nordlys! The veteran player selling it had pics and just said they thought it was a staff gift and that offers for more than 1g were coming in for it.  Good to know!!

Yes, even if it was just added to the skin page, at least then you'd get a result of some sort when searching the wiki for it.

The helm was a gifted helm, which was the only way of getting the skin for the helm. The rename, the rarity and the metal is still achievable.

The Skin is not an obtainable item. As far as I know it was given out as is from Retrograde in the winter of 2020. So, while it is technically just a skinned helmet, it is its own thing. I guess it was easier to skin an existing item then to make a new helmet like the horned, plumed or cavalier. 

2 hours ago, Nordlys said:

Anyone can apply the same name to an item with the name tag from marks.

You cannot give it the same name. The marks tag put's your name first. So, for instance it would say "Brattygirlsback's Helm of Benevolence"

it's fun to blame one person, but this was a decision by the team. Since this helm is just an open helm with a skin and the link in game goes to the open helm page, it was asked that we remove this and put it on the open helm page as a skin. Thanks for your continued contributions to the wiki!