Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

Fog Rework

One of the many things that attracted me to Wurm in 2013 was the fog system. Right now, the system seems to be fallen apart. No longer is the fog thicker than pea soup and dense. On top of that it sparingly happens. Can we please see a rework of this so that it returns to its former glory? Also potentially some form of slider so that way those who dislike the fog, can disable/reduce the effect

• Like 5

Agreed. I've already posted on the topic.

It looks like the transition to the new rendering system has rendered fog almost invisible, especially at low altitudes. For people who live on mountains, it may be alright

yeah, it was cool back in the day to have that thick, dense fog. and, frankly, a bit terrifying, lol, since i didnt have the FS I do now. I do think the addition of a slider would probably be necessary for those who want, even tho I doubt I'd use it. +1

I'd love to see fog in game like the old days. Sometimes I see a fog spider and that's the only way I know it's supposed to be foggy.

• Like 2

hang on it looks way better at nite to ,stuff now blings , weather not yet changed  but def improvement in other stuff