Sign in to follow this  
Tazerlol

When it winter but its not

Crossing from Epic <> Freedom does that. Personally I prefer this version of winter, as buggy as it is. 

Would like to see a poll in the future about bright snow. Winter is waay to bright in Wurm to the point it actively makes me not want to leave the deed till spring. 

• Like 1

This happens when part of the graphics packs are in winter and part in spring, and can be caused by crossing between servers, especially when different servers are in different seasons (the season change has a degree of randomness from server to server, so this happens normally).  It's a harmless visual-only bug, which should go away if you relog.

• Like 1

In reality, this is actually a fair depiction of how spring looks. You still have snow, but certain tree types will be evergreens and give a nice green - white contrast. Out of all the bugs in wurm, I wish this would actually be a feature for the winter - spring transition. 

Example : https://www.nycgovparks.org/pagefiles/160/pinetum-central-park__602ea2d74b392.jpg 

• Like 2

I also managed to enjoy some of the... fallter season by crossing servers. Actually looked quite nice:

3xCzjjB.png

• Like 2