Sign in to follow this  
JBlak

Auger for determining soil depth until rock

A handheld tool that allows you to determine the soil depth of the current corner, up to a certain depth. 

This will make it useful to plan out landscaping projects. 

• Like 4

I like it. My only question is how deep? If it's a handheld tool then it can't be taller than the holder's reach so I have to wonder how many dirt high is a players top reach?

I could see this being nice to have. would have to scale with digging skill tho, perhaps have to connect several of them together to reach deeper depths or something.

On 2/1/2022 at 3:23 AM, Katrat said:

I like it. My only question is how deep? If it's a handheld tool then it can't be taller than the holder's reach so I have to wonder how many dirt high is a players top reach?

Soil sampling augers are real things, they can go tens and tens of meters deep.

20 hours ago, DaletheGood said:

I could see this being nice to have. would have to scale with digging skill tho, perhaps have to connect several of them together to reach deeper depths or something.

Digging skill for action speed, tool QL for max depth? Similar to dredge :)

+1 to idea

• Like 1

It would be very usefull, it's just that Mag priest already have spell for it, which uses way too much favour for it if you ask me, and you also have runes with such spell which are relativly expensive to make to use on mass scale.

Your suggestion would render those two to be totaly useless as much easier and convenient thing to use and for that i doubt it will ever be eglible for the implementation.

• Like 1