Sign in to follow this  
kochinac

[10:40:16] You bandage the wound with a fine meditation rug.

Wish that I  at least had got fat med tick from it, lol... have no idea how I had it activated during rift instead of cotton but that's Wurm 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kochinac said:

Wish that I  at least had got fat med tick from it, lol... have no idea how I had it activated during rift instead of cotton but that's Wurm 

Then the market for coc-enchanted mediation rugs goes through the roof as hoards of Wurmians go sprinting through forests of thorn bushes in the hopes to bandage their cuts with huge squares of enchanted cotton until they come out the other side looking like something resembling a zen Cousin It.

• Like 5

similar results could be the result of .. meditating in the open and meeting a troll that really doesn't like these meditation paths, rng and low skillgains(bashing items around you could R.I.P. the ql1 rug)😱 

Would be really nice if a pop-up box appeared telling you "You're about to use a < insert item name here> to bandage a wound. Are you sure you want to proceed?"  

Either that or just disable the ability to bandage wounds using puppets / rugs. Let's remove some sadness from the game. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, elentari said:

Would be really nice if a pop-up box appeared telling you "You're about to use a < insert item name here> to bandage a wound. Are you sure you want to proceed?"  

Either that or just disable the ability to bandage wounds using puppets / rugs. Let's remove some sadness from the game. 

And remove the chance to have a good laugh at someone else’s expense? Nah papi keep it.

• Like 1

oof.

I wouldn't want a pop-up, but why allow bandaging with rugs?  I get that the mechanism is about as simple as it can get, but a little good sense wouldn't go astray - just don't allow bandaging with certain items.  

hmm.... time to make a Suggestion 😉

• Like 3

Whoops.

I didn't even know that it was possible to bandage a wound with a rug. That seems like a bit of overkill, really.

Thanks for sharing so that we could oof and laugh with you. 

On 3/5/2022 at 1:23 AM, LadyCygnet said:

Whoops.

I didn't even know that it was possible to bandage a wound with a rug. That seems like a bit of overkill, really.

Thanks for sharing so that we could oof and laugh with you. 

i think you can use any cotton item for it.