Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Rift Jan 29

Rift location is in H21 just up the H on Yaga map ;)

View from the highway (at the bend just down north)

EU8Q57Z.jpg

Start time https://www.niarja.com/universes/online/rifts

When coming from the Release dragon slaying, it may be a tight schedule (1.25hr from start of slaying). My priestess needed 18 minutes from Metallic Wonders to the rift, the ride is ways shorter from Nowhere-Whitefay, yet the sailing distance is not small, depends on winds. Everyone coming to the site before tomorrow evening (or whatever in your TZ) consider to bring some wild horses or donkeys, as there may be more summonings.

Edited by Ekcin
typo

16 hours ago, bigtree said:

What does it mean when niarja lists time start times?

Not sure whether I understood your question correctly. Niarja gives time in british/US AM/PM notation, while the time shown is the local time of the web browser of the user invoking niarja. So the time is your local time for everyone.

Niarja lists both the opening date and time, the time when the rift beam appears, and the start time, when the rift area transforns, and the rift mobs of wave 1 appear. 

For some reason Niarja listed two start times with an hour apart yesterday.

Checking Niarja and the time the rift message showed up in Area history ingame, showed that the first time was the correct time.

I don't know what caused this problem, as one char of mine had the right time; while the other from another machine showed the faulty two start times.

Either way, assuming the rift is closed, I don't think it matters right now anymore.

Thorin :) 

5XMbngt.png

I've never seen that before, I wonder what bizarre situation led to that. I'll figure it out and fix this bug, thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1