Sign in to follow this  
Raybarg

Raybarg makes stuff - tools, enchants and stuff

So, trying something new. We all probably know how enchanting is like getting 20x "useful" powers per one really high one. We priests tend to just dispel them in order to start over because of the recast bonus (which is +(100-ExistingPower)/20)... meaning we enjoy the lucky casts of really high or if its first cast, we also enjoy the really low ones because if we get "double lucky" we can deliver our customers something as high as 109 power thanks to Benediction bonus of +5 power on each cast.

So.. instead of dispelling I have decided to categorize the stuff I make into three categories;

• The real deals! which is the top list down below and consist of good items priced according to my knowledge of the market.
  • Decent! which are items I deem valuable but I dont really expect to sell them easy. These are all costing 20c each!
  • Discount!! which are items I deem valuable to those without enchanted items and are sold at 5c cost each!

Here is the stock:

Real! Deal!              
Price Item Metal QL E1 E2 E3 Rune1 Rune2
5s trowel iron 95 c95 w95   glimmersteel rune of Vynora; +usage speed (5%) +quality at a faster rate when being improved (5%)  
3s trowel tin 89 c104     bronze rune of Libila; +gather resources at a higher quality level (10%) seryll rune of Jackal; +chance of successfully enchanting the item (5%) -quality change when repairing damage (5%)
2s pickaxe iron 51 c104     gold rune of Magranon; -size (5%) -weight (5%)  
2s hatchet steel 39 c103        
1.5s rake iron 26 c100        
60c saw iron 24 c96        
1s pickaxe iron 2 c101        
60c pickaxe iron 2 c95        
60c pickaxe iron 2 c95        
2 metal brush iron 6 c106        

Decent!                
  Item Metal QL E1 E2 E3 Rune1 Rune2
20c carving knife iron 57 c84     copper rune of The Scavenger; +chance to be successfully improved (10%) -quality change when repairing damage (10%)  
20c saw iron 6 c86        
20c saw iron 6 c85        
20c hammer iron 72 c87        
20c pickaxe iron 2 c90        
20c great helm iron 2 a89     steel rune of The Scavenger; -reduce damage taken (10%) - decay taken (10%)  

Discount!                
  Item Metal QL E1 E2 E3 Rune1 Rune2
5c lump iron 99 c89        
5c lump iron 99 c87        
5c metal brush iron 6 c86        

- Raybarg

Edited by Raybarg
  • Like 5

Good going!

COD all the "discount" and "cheap" listed items to Nordlys pls. As an opening gift. :) 

• Like 1