Sign in to follow this  
Tomatoes

Reality check - time to toss the rotten tomatoes out

First off, i find i must apologize, a recent event occurred that caused me to lash out at several of you recently, friends included. none of you have anything to do with it, however between my house falling in on its self and the news of having a payday for a resident change, ive just been lashing without thinking. If you ever encounter me in such a state again, please ask me what's going on irl, you may have nothing to do with it, and i may not even be aware im lashing out. . 

secondly i would like for you all to understand something about myself: i am an emotional being first an foremost, however i "switch" into an information gathering mode. this switch is connected to a rheostat as well. emotion reading mode, and information gathering modes are not always running at the same speeds on the same days. i work better under emotion personally, information takes time and help to process due to the minor fact that since i start with emotion, visual/verbal memory for me is nearly none existent, and the two other "switches" ive identified for my self. one is this "stop the presses switch" - this switch is normally off, but overloads can trip it. if its been tripped im stuck on the same subject all the time, cant get past the issue. the third switch sends me into an anxiety loop, and events and things that i dont understand push this button all the time. 

Due to me having all my buttons pushed upon late(no one in game -  RL mostly) ive been "making connections". all that energy from having been holding a powerline of pain has to go somewhere, and production is best i suppose. you see, communication to me is everything - text on a page, video feeds from twitch, all sensory inputs - pheromones, body language, voice control/modulation/volume. Emotions are on display anytime you walk out in public, and people just bleed them into the device they use; they are just chemicals after all, and physics 101: chemical reaction creates electricity. 

thing is, at this point im getting the minor fact that EVERY THING IS CONNECTED. if so then i can answer the question: What came first, the chicken or the egg? the answer is Neither. an Egg is only half the genetic information to create a living being, the other half, the sperm, had to evolve with it, at the same time.

well said, and dont worry we get thru anythhing in life, each and every one of us is stronger than we may sometimes feel or think. you got this, stay strong wurm friend. positive, healing and happy vibes your way.

Good that you're taking accountability for your actions.  I still haven't forgive you for returning my gift without reason why, just letting you know.  Like am I nobody to you? Am I not worth a couple words on a keyboard?

8 minutes ago, Grotesque said:

Good that you're taking accountability for your actions.  I still haven't forgive you for returning my gift without reason why, just letting you know.  Like am I nobody to you? Am I not worth a couple words on a keyboard?

I am sorry, i did not know that you had sent any gifts. if you had sent something C.O.D. it may have been returned due to me not knowing why it was sent in the first place(nor the intent for which it was under), however there is the possibility that i was off server when you sent it and it got lost in mail limbo, in which case send it again, im not going anywhere anytime soon.

4 hours ago, Tomatoes said:

thing is, at this point im getting the minor fact that EVERY THING IS CONNECTED. if so then i can answer the question: What came first, the chicken or the egg? the answer is Neither. an Egg is only half the genetic information to create a living being, the other half, the sperm, had to evolve with it, at the same time.

The egg was a birthing method long before the chicken. 

2 hours ago, Farmboy102 said:

I have but one thing to add... Hey look its tom eight toes!!

[16:34:29] The tomatoes is now groomed.