Sign in to follow this  
Annasari

Path of Power tile

After running around the mountains for two hours, I finally found a path of power tile! I wanted to share the location so others don't have to waste the time searching. 

Location is roughly M-16, where the old Buddhist monastery is. Follow the highway running southwest from Sonata until it curves, then you'll see the mountain range. Head towards it through the steppe, once you hit it there is a path leading to the peak. It's right off the path with a sign marking it. Happy meditating!

Also thanks Indigoe for giving me the idea to head that way :D

Edited by Annasari
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, bangzuvelis said:

couldnt you just flattern 3x3 area up in the mountains and get your tile?

Power tile doesn't even require a 3x3. A single tile is enough.

But it does require the tile be HIGH up in the mountains - 2000 tiles above water table (20,000 slopes).

1 hour ago, Homestead said:

2000 tiles above water table (20,000 slopes)

Actually, heights in Wurm are not measured in "tiles" or "slopes". Heights are measured in "dirts" (i.e. the amount of units of dirt that must be dropped to raise a tile corner to the given height above sea level), where: 10 dirts = 1 meter.

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Wurm_Universe

Path of Power tiles apparently can be found at heights larger than 2,000 dirts above the water table (200 meters). (I have one at 2,800 dirts, so that's where it definitely works.)

3 hours ago, Yaga said:

Actually, heights in Wurm are not measured in "tiles" or "slopes". Heights are measured in "dirts" (i.e. the amount of units of dirt that must be dropped to raise a tile corner to the given height above sea level), where: 10 dirts = 1 meter.

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Wurm_Universe

Path of Power tiles apparently can be found at heights larger than 2,000 dirts above the water table (200 meters). (I have one at 2,800 dirts, so that's where it definitely works.)

Ah. so 200 tiles?

No. "Tiles" are horizontal squares of 4m x 4m, while "dirts" are measuring heights - so different things. If you really WANT to compare them (for whatever reason), then: 1 tile (side length) = 4m = 40 dirts. (But it does not make sense to measure height in "tiles".)