Sign in to follow this  
chaoskiller1

Autumn Glades

We are proud to announce the start of a new server - Autumn Glades - brought to you from the casual gaming community. Autumn Glades offers plenty of mods most of which are QoL.
a few things about the server
-2x skill gains 3x action timer
-Custom 4k Map
- drakes that can be rode and mounted to carts (promise they wont eat you)
-Portals to the 4 corners of maps
-Portal to the isle of the gods(still have to run a short distance to altars, return portal to start town next to altar)
-mark and recall runes
-Highway village portals (once highways get built)
-mini-pets
-bounty mod
-burn corpses for karma and coins
-vote reward (10c per day)
-fully functional start town
-sleep bonus while sleeping in tents
-no priest restrictions, unlimited prayers, max faith is set at 200.
-Free deeding but have to pay upkeep
-plus many more.
We would love to have you come and visit and hopefully stay long term. Our Goal is to keep server up for long term building projects. Bots and macros will not be allowed, if caught using them it is automatic perma ban. link to discord will be in a tab in game.
map link
https://redirect.pingperfecthosting.com/6836084/mapviewer/

• Like 1

Bumping this nice new server since it keeps getting buried under the busy threads :D I am not playing a ton right now but have started a little homestead on Autumn Glades. If you are looking for a fresh server, check it out!

4 hours ago, Jimison said:

Is server dead?

I think she's dead Jim(ison).  

11 hours ago, Pembrook said:

I think she's dead Jim(ison).  

Ahh bummer, thanks Pembrook. Guess I'll start looking else where

2 hours ago, Fireberry said:

Yes, not listed in the client and the Discord is gone.

R.I.P.

I understand servers are taken down for various reasons, but its very aggravating when it happens with no notice. Just poof, everything gone. No reason for that. It still seemed pretty active too, for a smaller WU server. Sorry to those who lost their home.

Where's everyone moving too? I've been looking for a smaller newer server. Flusswald I was playing on last night seems decent..

11 hours ago, Kamiraa said:

I understand servers are taken down for various reasons, but its very aggravating when it happens with no notice. Just poof, everything gone. No reason for that. It still seemed pretty active too, for a smaller WU server. Sorry to those who lost their home.

I know, it was pretty active, wonder why it was just instant? Most have gotten bored.

7 hours ago, Jimison said:

Where's everyone moving too? I've been looking for a smaller newer server. Flusswald I was playing on last night seems decent..

Some people moved to Nimthyr

19 hours ago, Kamiraa said:

There was drama and the main group that was active was banned and/or left. After that they decided to close the server. I was online when it happened and in under 10 minutes they made an announcement in discord, deleted the wurm server, then deleted the discord. Sad but if you weren't online you'd have no idea what had happened.

Edited by KoaLoves

There was no Drama cept what the gm made himself all that group did was ask if they could organise server unique hunts for the whole community since he was busy with rl the group got accused of wanting to keep it in house which was a total lie

the gm also said we wasnt allowed to do our own 90ql maps without his permission not being funny but any gm of sound mind would understand stuff like that is not healthy for a server to survive its what you call a control freak

Edited by Apophis

Very sad to see a server go down over what sounds like a tantrum. I have been on the lookout for a newish server that suits me and sadly it is slim pickens lately.

• Like 1

Nimthyr seems fairly new with a stable playerbase everyone seems friendly here 

1 hour ago, Apophis said:

Nimthyr seems fairly new with a stable playerbase everyone seems friendly here 

Ill check it out thank you.

On 6/6/2022 at 2:29 PM, KoaLoves said:

Some people moved to Nimthyr

There was drama and the main group that was active was banned and/or left. After that they decided to close the server. I was online when it happened and in under 10 minutes they made an announcement in discord, deleted the wurm server, then deleted the discord. Sad but if you weren't online you'd have no idea what had happened.

Ahh yeah I can only log in a hand full of nights due to work and stuff right now, So i logged on after two days and bam everything was deleted.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Apophis said:

There was no Drama cept what the gm made himself all that group did was ask if they could organise server unique hunts for the whole community since he was busy with rl the group got accused of wanting to keep it in house which was a total lie

the gm also said we wasnt allowed to do our own 90ql maps without his permission not being funny but any gm of sound mind would understand stuff like that is not healthy for a server to survive its what you call a control freak

Damn yeah sounds like how my ff14 Free company died.. But he was the server owner so he can do what he wants, if he makes another server i will probably avoid.

Seems rather harsh of the GM to me.....

Maybe someday we will make Mystic highlands Rediscovered ;)

Valiance and Kaylie.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wulfrock said:

Seems rather harsh of the GM to me.....

Maybe someday we will make Mystic highlands Rediscovered ;)

Valiance and Kaylie.

I think a lot of people would like to see that happen!

2 hours ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

I think a lot of people would like to see that happen!

Well, you never know! ;)

• Like 1