Sign in to follow this  
Sheffie

Low stone fence, to match bridges

I like connecting bridges to buildings. Frequently I connect bridges to the tops of buildings. But this applies to fences joining bridges wherever they are.

It bothers me that there's no good option for a fence that looks good next to a bridge. The low stone wall looks too rough and rustic unless there are sheep behind it. The stone fence, meanwhile, doesn't match the height — it's too high to see over. That leaves me with the iron fence, which isn't anywhere near as solid as I'd like, and it doesn't look like a wall from any kind of distance.

What's needed is a stone wall that is neat, and the same height as the bridge parapet. It could use exactly the same graphics, as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Sheffie
  • Like 12

Was requested few times.

Still +1

Edited by Wilczan
  • Like 1

+1 Yes from me. We have several stone fences that but up to bridges and it looks so hap hazard because of the uneven height issues. Also mobs love to pop on to the bridges right at the junction where the bridge wall meats the land wall so it's not secure either if your trying to keep stray mobs off the deed.

wurm.20220126.1810.jpg

Edited by Katrat