Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Bugged Wine Barrel

When making a batch of wine barrels, an extra barrel popped up on the ground. When right clicking on it, the menu just keeps refreshing with no options. It has been there for 2 days now so it seems that it is not client side. 

VQufI19.png

Can you drop various items or some bulk on the tile to "form a pile", does that remove the barrel or add additional item in the pile?

I actually ENJOY and make use of stackable items that normally do not form a pile.. but some do when there's a big enough amount on the ground with or without different items in the pile(could be just 1 type of unfinished objects), why - allows easier control to right click continue or keybind continue and work with the item list from the opened pile window vs working with every individual 'actual object' where it's impossible to know where you have x amount of planks, shafts, nails, etc.. attached

..that aside, my thought was.. if you're able to force item pile and removal of that "ghost" model

I had the same thing happen to me with piles of dirt these past days as well. 

Looks pretty bugged I think you'll need to raise a support ticket and have a GM come look at it.