Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

No Option to Open Link in Browser

When I right click a link in a chat tab, I have become accustomed to having options. I can copy link, or open link in browser, or open link in Wurm window.

Today I re discovered that the option to 'open link in browser' is borked for Wrmpedia links. This is what I get when I right click a Wurmpedia link in Freedom chat tab...

OcbmlaR.jpg

It is missing the 'Open link in Browser' option. 

This is dumb. Nobody likes this. Please fix this at ur earliest convenience. Thanks.

Teeebomb

4 hours ago, TeeeBOMB said:

This is dumb. Nobody likes this. Please fix this at ur earliest convenience. Thanks.

This is intended, but you can adjust it in the settings. Under the Game settings, you can deselect the checkbox for "Enable in-game Wurmpedia", which will let you open Wurmpedia links in an out-of-game browser.

1 hour ago, Shydow said:

you can deselect the checkbox for "Enable in-game Wurmpedia",

Thankyou very much, explain this. For me this will work nicely (once I find that toggle), since I never have occasion to select use the open in in game wurmpedia.

But for those who do use in game wurmpedia… They may want the ability to open in browser too at some point. This 'intended' idiot game mechanic, that appears more like an unintended game glitch will mess up their ability to ever open wurmpedia pages in their own browser. Why would anyone ever intentionally remove such a handy feature.  That hardly makes sense.

But thanks your prompt response 🙂

• Like 1