Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolMan

Having perm problems and this is a weird one

So we moved 1 LMC when we noticed this 

973369529d192a24b633006eeb4a43d2.png

Theese are not part of any of our deeds, its on all the LMCs atm in managment, this is old players from ally but they are not playing + Notanothervynpriest ill never seen before, we got 3 deeds and this is on all 5 LMC's something is wrong here, no perms on them but it try to act like they is belonging to deed any clue where it came since last server restart. 

Adding we seen some grapic problem when unloading and when this happens the item u unload vanish it has happend before but heres the part it get insanly laggy directly and ill see the memory go up fast. last time almost at 12 gb ram the client was using 1 min after unloading.

i seen it too, on our Large magic chests

also unload stuff out off the carts and its gone

need too relog then its there again

Redreamer is my friend who stopped playing, he lives 1 stair up here in this house so if something need to be done there ill can ask him to log on, but hes not part of any deed atm, Bults chars is one in ally aswell non playing ppl vynprist ill has seen before so yea why is it showing citizien of my deed on all of the chests, ill own 1 and richtje owns 1 + the alts is aswell owners on the lmc's me and richtje has managment on them so we can fix most problems here we work as team + irl a couple aswell why the log ins on char has my mac and hers macs on all the chars. but we still dont know how this came to be from no where, ill saw it was update not long ago something there made them do this.

Atleast some more info, if u need more pm us ingame //regards Mrcoolman