Sign in to follow this  
chaosmeow

Rite of Spring - Vynora is brimming with power!

Hi everyone, Vynora is brimming with power on Cadence, so it's time for a Rite of Spring cast! The priest leading the cast, Vizzer, can link 10 people, and we have 6 slots left. We are prioritizing people who need the journal entry, but also would like to have some backups just in case we need you. If you are coming via boat, Port Crescendo is easily accessible with a boat. Summons will be available!

Date: Sunday, January 23, 3:00pm EST/8pm GMT

timer_E1642968018.svg

Edited by chaosmeow
  • Like 3

I'll most likely be online, and can provide a vyn priest with 97 channeling and 100 faith if you need it, but I already have benediction  Just send me a PM if you need more favor

Edited by Sinnjinn
  • Like 1

My Vyn Priest Veris needs the journal entry. He is 42 channeling and will be 70 faith by then. Are those stats OK to join in? We are just south of Port C so easy access at that time. Thanks!

• Like 1

Thank you chaos! Veris will be there Sunday. Thanks for organizing this sir!

• Like 1

I have a starter vyn that needs rite for journal and would appreciate to get in as a link. :)

Edit; i cant supply much favor, but if you have a few decent favor priests you should be good. :)

Edited by Nordlys
  • Like 2

Hiho o/ !
I am Khirakhu from Hjemmebukta (R15). I am very interested in to take part with my Vynora priest Slagdale (channeling 74, faith 100) for journal!

Greeting!

Edited by Khirakhu_Slagdale
  • Like 1

I only just started a Vyn priest so I don't know much about this. but are there any minimum requirements to take part?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Morbidae said:

I only just started a Vyn priest so I don't know much about this. but are there any minimum requirements to take part?

Nah as long as we have 300 favor and I think we will hit that even with beginner priests.

2 minutes ago, chaosmeow said:

Nah as long as we have 300 favor and I think we will hit that even with beginner priests.

Oh ok good to know. Thanks for answering this quick. I ain't going to ask for a spot though cuz I cant guarantee I'll be there. Theres probs enough people who would like a spot for the journal entry. :)

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who took part and especially Vizzer for casting!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farmboy102 said:

When is Mag's turn?

Only prayers and sermons that could cause valid faith gains increase deity favor, which is used to charge rite spells. If you are capped at the 30 or 100 faith caps, you can still provide to the deity favor as long as you have the valid timing available. Missions also provide some deity favor, scaled on the difficulty of the mission.

This favor is consumed when the spell is cast, and restored by players on the server praying to that god.

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Rite_spells