Sign in to follow this  
Katy

Building decay

Hey i have deed on Deliverance for 4 months ago and the are  a building on my deed perimeter who just dont want to decay,  when i deed there the walls got 14% decay i ask some  ppl on deli for how long the building was there with out a deed, the  told me the building are there for 1 year, when i examine the walls today its only got 2 % more decay  16 % the are no presence of mag on the building area and the building are on my perimeter i try to find out who made the building but no one know that just at someone made it was on for a week and never come back. Any chance for find out who have that building and can plz take it away or just give it to me so i can destroy it ? i really want to resize the deed but cant do that as long the building are there and dont want to decay, My deed are on S21 ingame map on Deli ( ingame name Myria )   

Edited by Katy

31 minutes ago, Gawain said:

@KatyWhat are the building names?

the are 5 buildings one name the Galley, temple, butcher shop, work shops and barracks.

For what it is worth, I moved my perimeter over a pair of Source blocking buildings a few years back and it took them a full year to decay.  They were QL70 wood.

Do some archeologhy on the area and then compare with Niarja to see what deed name is newest. That will give you some idea and a more specified question. Good Luck!

Just now, Cecci said:

Do some archeologhy on the area and then compare with Niarja to see what deed name is newest. That will give you some idea and a more specified question. Good Luck!

the deed was Sog before but he died last year so he dont play anymore just find out with archaelogy and fint it out talk with a GM and he will check if the walls take damage if not he will talk to Devs so i will w8 and see 3 months and only 2-3 % damage on the walls atm.

• Like 1

Wow im shocked his buildings are still up, thats crazy, its been over a year im pretty sure. We miss him dearly in my alliance. I hope you get it sorted out :)