Sign in to follow this  
Tomatoes

Taming changes

Bunn asked me to post this for them after the discussion in discord:

Can we allow Animal taming to work like Husbandry in that the more skill you have the more animals you can care for; the more skill you have in taming the more animals you can tame. PVE only of course. 

this would allow players to be able to hitch multiple unicorns mounts to vehicles without the need to raise the required skills on secondary toons in order to tame them.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tomatoes said:

this would allow players to be able to hitch multiple unicorns mounts to vehicles without the need to raise the required skills on secondary toons in order to tame them

Yes! I have no alts so this would definitely help me out.

3 minutes ago, Katrat said:

Yes! I have no alts so this would definitely help me out.

Ditto.

Wurm is weird.  Most other games go out of their way to discourage alts, but Wurm is full of mechanics that require them.  Well, either groups of players who are always on at the same time and trust each other totally and can read each other's minds and some don't mind not playing but just standing around holding stuff; or alts.  😁

• Like 2

Yes, this would be amazing and I might actually find taming usefull as a skill and grind it finally 

Also - Can we fix unicorn agro when they are tamed ? People are saying its hella bugged and everything for miles attacks them 

I started a thread to talk about Unicorns, which I think could be improved greatly in hand with taming changes