Sign in to follow this  
Berris

The great Indy drake battle of 2022!

So there I am, off deed for one of the few times in the past 5 years. I'm tracking. Looking at scenery. Passing old familiar areas.
Wait ... what's that in the distance? A new statue model I guess. Out comes the spyglass. 

Oh.

It's a venerable white drake hatchling.

It's ... coming this way!!!

A short and very undignified run later, I had lost it. Thankfully it returned to it's spot on the Grand Steppe.

In short order a posse had gathered, summoned by me yelling in Global & Server chat that a dragon was trying to eat my head. 

No drama, very friendly and polite we all chilled until everyone who was coming was there - and then we did battle.

It was a nice smooth fight and many thanks to Shydow for a clean administration of a random loot roll and a smooth butchering. 

Lovely surprise, great to see so many friendly folks, and many many thanks to those who were extremely generous to offer me their loot as finder.

Truly this game can be cool and drama-free when doing this stuff and I love that. 

Edited by Berris
  • Like 16

Aww, I like this story! I hope the dragon didn't eat anyone (or that he at least savoured it if so)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aeris said:

Aww, I like this story! I hope the dragon didn't eat anyone (or that he at least savoured it if so)

No one was eaten.
Someone may have tanked it actually in which case kudos to them!

Best way with these uniques, find them by chance, gather a party of friends and allies, the battle is on! Grats on the find!

• Like 2