Sign in to follow this  
revengo

Mycelium not growing

Mycelium is not spreading in kingdom and Libila influence in our BL template PMK. A tower (Revengo 866) was built weeks ago with an altar and no mycelium has spawned. The only mycelium around our deed has been from the corrupt spell being cast.

mycellium doesn't spawn, it spreads like grass into areas that are bl kingdom. you need to seed initial tiles under altars for it to spread with corrupt, or wait for it to spread across the tower chain. last time i went down to that area it looked like it spread plenty around commorragh, to the north of it etc, unless you had priests covering a few locals worth of tiles with corrupt

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

18 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

mycellium doesn't spawn, it spreads like grass into areas that are bl kingdom. you need to seed initial tiles under altars for it to spread with corrupt, or wait for it to spread across the tower chain. last time i went down to that area it looked like it spread plenty around commorragh, to the north of it etc, unless you had priests covering a few locals worth of tiles with corrupt

Interesting, I thought it did spawn. I'll have to double check, but yeah it's been spread quite a bit with corrupt.