Sign in to follow this  
RhythmicRayne

Game Crashing after loading into a server

I recently finished building my gaming PC. I keep getting a BSOD error when I open Wurm. It loads in just fine, stays there for about 3-5 seconds and then crashes my whole PC. My Graphics card is an AMD RADEON HD and it runs other games, such as Minecraft, just fine. Anyone have any ideas to try? I've attempted uninstalling drivers and Wurm, and reinstalling them, I've fidgeted with the property settings outside of the app, and nothing.

fidgeted with which settings?

I have no issues with these settings in compatibility(amd radeon vga), I think some need to switch some of the settings to extension instead of 'core'
683294639acad72d6e692714012ac2c6.png

Have you tried to run the game in minimal settings?

Since you're crashing whole system doubt you have any crashlog saved, can you at least see what the blue screen says and quote or snap a picture with a phone?

Could still be faulty video driver or memory issues, etc...

Edited by Finnn

I have this same issue, literally upon logging in  sometimes i get to move sometimes not. There is no blue screen it shows whatever you logged into, you cannot move your pointer or use keyboard. There are no crash logs. We also uninstalled and reinstalled , checked settings which i have not changed prior, made sure video driver was up to date , even tried another, no luck. This literally happened in the last week. I have 32 RAM which should be plenty.  

try to provide picture of the blue screen or check your event viewer in windows for bsod report.. etc..

it's doubtful that anyone can help when there's no clue for the "event" that is happening