Sign in to follow this  
bigtree

Butterfly Net

A butterfly net. Butterflies could be used in fishing and other things I'm sure.

• Like 1

ignore how it's called.. what you ask for.. is already implemented
800px-Fishing_net.jpg

I may not have been clear. I actually want to be able to catch the butterflies. 

"go play skyrim" I hear you cry. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigtree said:

I may not have been clear. I actually want to be able to catch the butterflies. 

"go play skyrim" I hear you cry. 

what butterflies? These are only a visual during daytime, what do you want to do once you catch one if that was made possible?

There are flies as fishing bait as actual item.. butterflies aren't a thing in wurm(fireflies also can be seen, but they do not exist as more than visual effect)..

Currently your suggestion is "I want butterfly net", but there's no depth to the suggestion.. maybe you should update your idea or add context what you aim to be able to do in the game?

Would be pretty good if we had an ability to mount stuff on walls. 

so far this looks like animal-crossing butterfly collection and bunch of displays with pinned bugs and such.. or jars with wogical no feeding .. but at least alive animated bugs (art team's nightmare)

Animal-Crossing-New-Horizons-How-to-Get-or-Craft-the-Bug-Net.jpg

PvFZ8bv9HFmpbrKxnKULvK.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, ok. 

I was thinking things like new kinds of fishing lures and alchemy ingredients. Why not bug collections. Maybe they could be added to flower beds? Jars of fireflies could be used as low level lighting. New flies would need to be added occasionally. 

• Like 2

Yes please.  I would love to catch butterflies and fireflies and show them off some how.  Really love those fireflies.  If they were to be made into little jar lights then even better.

• Like 2