Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

H O W ???

[12:06:39] You scratch yourself. What did you catch now?

I am in a house.. no animal anywhere near me for at least 2 tiles, I am also A F K for the past 20-30 minutes, how does that happen?

Something in the mines below? ;) Hope you get better soon.

• Like 1

Got spirit templars or guards on deed? Recently one of my idiotic guards felt the need to enter a horse pen and got a horse to diseased state. Swear, I gotta get rid of that tower. 

Also you don't instantly become diseased. It's a very weird tick that happens, sometimes even many minutes later from standing with 3 creatures on the same tile. Did a couple of visit templars briefly visit your tile? They do pass through solid objects so that might be the culprit. Other than that maybe a villager or a mate rode a cart through your house triggering the disease (2 hitched animals + you ) .

Edited by elentari

common knowledge that having "low" food and water can still get you disease..

but bolemia is the hype of the past month that keeps going, since we cant use coffee and cant eat past certain point.. and have to be online 24/7... it's "normal" to have low water/food bar and to miss them ticking and fasting etc.... then afk more and more, it's just how the game is meant to be played lately, I find myself logging, afk-ing then figuring that I don't want to play anymore today since.. I was x hours online but now it's too late to actually play

food/water bugs are there just and they seem to cause additional ripples of bad effects

Seems like a sad recipe to waste a lot of electricity :)) think this mechanic is the least environmentally friendly so far.