wurm.20220104.1457.jpg?width=1246&heighttimer_1641499488.svg

Starting bid: 10s

Increment (minimum): 1 s

Reserve: 20s

Buyout: None

Sniper Protection: 30 minutes

Private Bids: not accepted

Edited by Azzyj

Congratulations Devily you have won the auction.  Please message your in game name so I can mail it to you.

3 hours ago, Reverent said:

An edit plus a reserve. Going to pass on this one. Bad form.

Sorry that you are unhappy that I have placed a reserve on my auction item.  I don't believe there is anything wrong with having one & it was placed LONG before any bids were made.  The bad form is in your unnecessary nasty comment.  Just keep scrolling if you're not interested.  Have a nice day :)  

• Like 1

if the reserve was 20s, but the last bid was 17s, then the auction failed?  

/scratches head

Ok  Auction failed.   Sorry Devily,  I thought Reserve meant I reserved the right to refuse an offer below 20s.   My mistake....I'm fairly new.

Edited by Azzyj

23 minutes ago, Azzyj said:

Ok  Auction failed.   Sorry Devily,  I thought Reserve meant I reserved the right to refuse an offer below 20s.   My mistake....I'm fairly new.

Still if your reserve was 20s and you decide to still sell it to me for 17s is your own choice.  Anyway no problem. New people can make mistakes it happends.

If still interested send it to Dondersteen tyvm

Edited by Devily
  • Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 9:31 PM, Azzyj said:

Sorry that you are unhappy that I have placed a reserve on my auction item.  I don't believe there is anything wrong with having one & it was placed LONG before any bids were made.  The bad form is in your unnecessary nasty comment.  Just keep scrolling if you're not interested.  Have a nice day :)  

The reason why people dislike reserves (which has been discussed and commented on other auctions with reserves) is that it's a roundabout way of putting a start bid, which is more or less completely pointless.

People disliking reserves is nothing new. I'm one of those people who dislikes reserves. Since you're new to auctions, I'd suggest learning from that (learning what he meant by bad form) as well as look through some other auctions rather than accusing people of being nasty.

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 2

OMG it's been a week, can you guys just stop please!  I've already told Reverent I won't be auctioning anymore.  What more do you want?