Sign in to follow this  
Shiznoe

LMC Items Damaged

Items in my LMC seem to have taken damage. I have 3 rift stones that are currently sitting at 20 damage each. For now I'll keep them in there to see if they accrue additional damage. 

To my understanding, magic chest not suppose to completely mitigate dmg, it just reduces decay rate by a big factor, so i guess dmg can occur

from time to time

"Despite the item description the magic chests both lower the decay rate by a factor of 1000(estimated) on all items, it could happen any time in the future that this will be 'fixed' for food items."

This is from wiki ^

Shiznoe, you can bsb rift mats without worrying about them losing ql. Use a BCU if you want to sort them by quality, but a magic chest wouldn't be required for such items :) Unless we're talking about runes, which do have a high decay rate. But those are so low weight anyway you can store them on an alt. Hope this info helps. 

Edited by elentari

18 hours ago, Shiznoe said:

3 rift stones that are currently sitting at 20 damage each.

This definitely appears to be a problem to me.

Is ur LMC on deed? Inside a building? Is it inside some other container/vehicle? Is it under ground? Which server? Is ur deed upkeep maintained consistently at least 30+ days? Are ur rift stones inside some container in ur LMC? Does that sub container have runes attached that supposed to decrease decay on items inside it? Maybe you are experiencing a double decay protection thing where the 2 'reduce decays' are battling each other. Does ur LMC have any runes attached to it?

Even though I'm not GM or DEV or anything, I'd still like to know what's going on. In case there is a LMC glitch going on. Would be nice to give them as much information as possible so they can have a chance to do fix it b4 catastrophic LMC decay happens to everybody.

Besides that, I have been storing all my rift materials (stones, wood, and crystals) in bsb's (BSBs which are inside a building, on deed w/ 30+ days upkeep in coffer). This seems to work ok for me.  (like elentari just stated, but I didn't see it till too late)

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more wods
  • Like 1