Sign in to follow this  
ZipiRavira

Coffee Information?

Hi,

I use the wiki quite a lot to refer to materials needed etc and the way to make things. I was hoping that information about brewing coffee would be made available on there shortly after the coffee update came out but its been a while since its release and I cant even find 'Kahvesi' on there??

Just wondering if this would be updated in the near future to include all relevant information?

I know the wiki team are actively working on all the info about the new coffee/tea/caffeine update, which of course is still to have some changes to the mechanics implemented soon so will have to be updated again then :) It is a complex system really, and wiki normally don't put up recipes for example, so be patient and they will get it all sorted and put up properly as soon as possible.

Tilda is correct we are just holding off until the new changes have been implemented, then we will promptly (do our best!) get all the info on the wiki. 
Thanks for your patience

• Like 1

Thanks for getting back to me! :) I look forward to seeing all your hard work! :D