Sign in to follow this  
Mavodo

Votherheim Master Ship Builder Back In Buisness!!

Hey Yall, I finally decided to give the Forums a go. 

-----What I sell is extremely high ql Knarrs and Caravels (97ql)

-----My service includes the customer having free choice of wood type and Sail color.(Any Color you Like! black +3s)

-----This can result in a great amount of personalization and Variety in the appearance of the Ship

-----To give the ship an extra Speed boost they are all equipped with A Bronze rune of Vynora(5% vehicle speed & 7.5% wind speed)

----All these ships come with 30 large crates, which i imp to 40ql

----4 Cedarwood Creature Cages (rumored to take decreased of damage) all imped to 70ql

----lead anchor imped to 70ql

----All Ships are Delivered to you Within 2 days of Order

----This is to give me time to imp the Ship after adding your Chosen wood type(the final peg)

--- All these services are included in the final price including SAIL DYE, DELIVERY, and  FREE IMPS on that boat for as long as I play Wurm 😃

----Prices are as follows:

----Knarr 20s

----Caravel 25s                                                  

::Remember that Ships Docked offdeed tend to take more damage than ships Docked ondeed::

Happy Sailing

Yours Truly

Votherheim

Edited by Mavodo
  • Like 3

Best shipbuilder in the game I must say! I have around 60 ships in my collection at my harbor currently and many of them have come from this great ship builder, including many rare ships! Take him up on his time, because I plan on expanding my harbor more soon and will be ordering a boat load ;) more ships! So get yours from him before I keep him busy making mine! :)

• Like 1

Thats Very Nice of you to Say my friend.Your support is amazing,Thx so much

Do you offer improvement services for sale? I have a QL75 rare sailboat I acquired from someone else, and have been looking for someone to imp it higher so it goes faster :)

• Like 1

A truly delightful fellow to deal with :D

(Ikki on Harmony)

Edited by Baloo
  • Like 1

Votherheim, thanks for the referral!   I hear you are taking a break.

Yes, I do ships to 80QL, but not nearly the deal Votherheim puts together, nor as fast.

Knarr - 15s

Cog - 20s

Caravel - 25s

Walnut Caravel and Lingonberry Cog in stock.  Currently building knarr.

• Like 1

This is a review for an excellent service already provided

They clearly take pride in their work with the QL they imp to at no extra cost. Moreover, they delivered it to the precise spot requested and in very good time. With dye and additional items inside thrown in, excellent value. To ease handover, they cod'd an item for the cost, and transferred ownership to me while I was offline for delivery, so very trustworthy. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the Purchase and the Kind review.If u ever needs repairs(boat  docked off deed), imps are always free.

We just received delivery of a most excellent Knarr with all the accoutrements Votherheim advertises.  It is more than I could possibly expect and we are very pleased to add to the recommendations for this fine shipbuilder.

• Like 1