Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

Age up runes

Opposite to the electrum fo runes that take away 10% of a horses age, electrum mag runes that instantly age past foal stage or add a few days to the age of a horse, capping at old, for skipping the horrible 25 day wait to breed your fancy new animals or to make stronger combat pets

• Like 5

Oh, faster, quicker and more babies. Sounds good but they probably are not gonna do it. People were willing to buy horses when the NFI steam launch happened. After almost a year, an animal update changed the traits on animals, i would say it was a reset. That means people needed to buy the horses again and breed again of course or even expand their deeds, build more fences. 

I witnessed my neighbours spent quite amount of silvers on those two moments. I believe some of the people did that too. Shorten the growing time means good and rare horses are gonna be more in the market which decrease the value of the animals. I don't think they want to see that unless the rune is made by moonmetal instead of electrum or something like that. Because moonmetal can be bought in mark shop. however the current moonmetal runes slots are already taken. But they can find a way if they want.

Maybe they will do it if there is a PVP promotion, it can accelerate the time of making a good horses in PVP, because horses is important in PVP, it helps the newcomers to get good horses quicker to attract newcomers to join. But runes are kind of hard to get in PVP right? especially for newcomers. Maybe they will just skip the growing time in PVP without needing a rune, but not in PVE.

Yep, I think this would be useful, and not just for PVP.  To allow folk to bring forward the breeding age, as well as the wool, egg and milk production, I think it could be a worthwhile option on PVE.  It needs to be something made from materials that new players can access though, it would not be right to price them out of the market.