Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

Tar Dig-along

Come on down to deliverance for the first annual digalong with friends! We've got flat tar, 20 slope tar, 50 slope tar, 100 slope tar, and for you adventurous diggers, 200 slope tar! bring your shovels, bring your sleep powder, bring the wound freezing covers, bring the bsb and brace yourself for non-stop tar digging while playing other games action! 

Tar.png this is tar. hopefully you've already seen it before in a minimum sized window while at dying.

If you're lucky, you might even dig so deep you find a rare bone* or a tome charge or a skull or even a leatherworking potion from our resident venerable kyklops! K20 Deliverance, near the tundra.

*rare bones are not found in tar, please fix devs. if rare bone lasts 4 hours consult your doctor

timer_E1641149985.svg

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 14

Is the deed name on the highway system?  Can I get a little more detailed instructions on finding it?

its a few tiles south of the night watch guard tower. big lavender field by tundra if that helps

2 minutes ago, AgentQwarty said:

Is the deed name on the highway system?  Can I get a little more detailed instructions on finding it?

Edited by MordosKull

I know not of either of those landmarks.  I went north from the bay to Waymeet Barrow  (where the road turns east/west).