Sign in to follow this  
Rishy

Supreme Cog

Start your year afresh with this supreme cog added to your fleet!

3AqJMGE.png

0WjyY5w.png

We were all busy tending our knarrs, when all of a sudden our Cog started glowing in blue. This marvelous piece of marine engineering will bring you from A to B faster than any other ship* and has been crafted using only the finest local rose bushes.
Due to the number of knarrs recently sharing its water with the cog, it is currently diseased. At the moment it is recovering to 90 QL in the enchanted waters of Lago de El Rancho.

*) gale not included

"[00:20:00] A sturdy, one-masted merchant ship with a flat bottom. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from rosewood. You must use a file to smooth out the "diseased oh cog" in order to improve it. Ql: 81.239914, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Rishy, has been etched in the stern."

Starting bid: 75 s

Increment (minimum): 5 s

Buyout: 250 s

Sniper Protection: 3 hours

Private Bids: Accepted - not reported

timer_1641325308.svg

• Like 2

Congrats Bratty, you have won the auction with a bid of 155s. I shall contact you in-game.

• Like 1

Just now, Rishy said:

Congrats Bratty, you have won the auction with a bid of 155s. I shall contact you in-game.

I am not on at this moment. If you would like to contact me here instead for now.