Sign in to follow this  
Arathok

[RELEASED] Armour Stands Mod

Hello Everybody!
So this is my first foray into modding for Wurm Unlimited and i tackled an Issue i had often.

I was always a bit frustrated that armour stands ingame dont change their model according to the pieces of armor i've put in.

Angie did provide models for different armour stands already last year so i put together a little mod that adds transformable armour stands.

It adds one new craftable item Armour Stand (changing model) which crafts exactly like a normal armour stand.
After putting a set of armour into it you can right click it and select "update armour stand" and it will change its model based on what you have put in.
You should NOT mix items - it wont cause any crashes but the armour stand will pick its model based on the item with the smallest WurmID.

This is a server mod! if you want to play it in single player you need to use the wurm unlimited dedicated server with server and cleint modlauncher AND server packs (correctly setup)from ago!

Many thanks to bdew, coldie for showing me how to make a mod! Without these guys i would have never been able to give back to the game i love so much!
And of course thanks Angie for the absolutely awesome models!

I hope you like my mod!

Download:
https://github.com/Arathok/Wurm-Unlimited-Armour_Stands/releases/latest

Pictures:

Spoiler

Chain:

L5Lp0Z3.png

Drake Hide:

g0rbpkl.png

Leather:

0Ni14ha.png

Plate:
RfQRVMA.png

Dragon Scale:

0YuOSVp.png

Studded:

Ygpedtl.png

Edited by Arathok
Thanks and Credits
  • Like 1

Updated to 1.1. An armor stand shouldn't be a natural substance.

On 1/8/2022 at 6:51 AM, TheTrickster said:

Many, many, many, many thanks for this.  

Thank you! Its appreciated! Its just something that everybody + me wanted, the files where laying around and with bdews and coldies help i learned how to put everything together.