Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Ondeed Tents/Vehicles

Allow deed mayor to push all tents/vehicles regardless if owned/hitched/moored, while ondeed.

We get 1.5 million tickets a year about needing to come move these items because players are unable to.

I would like to get 1.5 million less tickets, so I can focus on the other 1.5 billion tickets.

• Like 22

Yeah, I've had to call several times to move some vehicle or boat off my deed. It's my deed, I should be able to move stuff off it that's in the way or just an eyesore. +1

• Like 2

right, moored ships included. This would also address careless parking of visitor ships, or ships arriving once never leaving again, but terribly parked spoiling the view of the harbour.

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 3

First choice: A demolish button.

Second choice: being able to push off deed

2 hours ago, Sheffie said:

A demolish button.

While I would personally welcome that choice, I can see it being exploited to gain access to a ship's or wagon's contents by simply dropping a deed over it and demolishing it, thereby dropping it's contents on the ground.

• Like 1

+1 to the OP. My mayor has a pet peeve about vehicles from unknown players cluttering up his deed without consent and has called the Gms multiple times to remove unwanted boats and such. I'm certain they would rather focus on other issues and leave us to deal with moving the unwanted vehicles out of our way ourselves. It would save time for all concerned.

+1
This idea is amazing.  Not being able to push things off deed is super annoying.

However, there should be limits.  Item needs to be on-deed for a certain length of time.   A week?  A month?  Give the person an opportunity to retrieve it first.

I'd also add a "demolish button" which could be used for items which are actually abandoned.  How about if the person hasn't logged on in 90 days?  Then you can demolish the vehicle.  It also destroys anything inside the vehicle.

Have an unclaimed vehicle yard on each server.  Allow mayors to "report" vehicles as possibly abandoned.  If a vehicle is tagged by a mayor AND the owner hasn't logged in for some set time (60 days?) then the vehicle is relocated (with contents and hitched animals) to the holding pen.  If/when the owner logs in, they are notified of their unclaimed vehicle with a claim slip they can activate to have their vehicle poofed back to where they are.  If it has been less than the set time, then the player is notified to move the vehicle before it is treated as abandoned and moved to the holding yard.

That way mayors won't have a spot next to their deed that is full of all the stuff they pushed off.

Edited by TheTrickster
  • Like 2