Sign in to follow this  
SweetSusie

Invitation to Remember Waarokku on his Birthday

Hey guys!

First of all happy holidays and we hope you all have a wonderful time.

As most of you know by now Waarokku passed away this year. We would like you to join us on his birthday, December 26th at 2:00PM CST for a ceremony to remember Waar and break ground on the Waar Memorial build site.

If you would like to participate, please bring regular candles, as we will be spelling WAAR with them.

We will also set off fireworks when the candles are set. Feel free to bring fireworks too if you would like.

K-20 on Celebration, on the highway, due east of Tap Dance Market.

Please join us at The Waar Memorial deed. All of Waar's friends are welcome.

timer_E1640548741.svg 

Finally i have some time to post the pictures from the event.

Again thank you all for coming and your kind words. It means a lot to me and the people who helped to make this happen. My friends Sugarrodenta and Catullus were a great help and support in this.

And many thanks to the GM who shot some air pics :D 

LcFSCbP.jpg

See here the rest of the pictures

Spoiler

4PrQCQd.jpg

xrvXzSV.jpg

JiYYyci.jpg

9w4yQUO.jpg

MTd8BOR.jpg

qU5Lpjy.jpg

nCRpNq7.jpg

oGPLNAq.jpg

0Hfw47k.jpg

OwLGnyc.png

J5FzoU1.jpg

Edited by SweetSusie
Added pictures
  • Like 19

We started a book that people can write a remembrance of Waar. Feel free to bring it tomorrow or mail to Sugarrodenta or me and we'll add it to the book.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Catullus said:

We started a book that people can write a remembrance of Waar. Feel free to bring it tomorrow or mail to Sugarrodenta or me and we'll add it to the book.

Great idea cat!

• Like 1

I won't be able to log in today much, as in Poland this is the second day of Christmas for us (yes, Christmas is 2 days in Poland), but I am sending my warm wishes and my own private remembrance. I'll be with you in spirit!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Valdor said:

I won't be able to log in today much, as in Poland this is the second day of Christmas for us (yes, Christmas is 2 days in Poland), but I am sending my warm wishes and my own private remembrance. I'll be with you in spirit!

Thank you Valdor, that means a lot. Hope you have a good second day. Mine ended early but we also have a 2nd day in The Netherlands :D 

45 minutes ago, Valdor said:

Sounds good. If you have anything you want to add to the book also send it our way :)

Updated the post with pictures i got send and made.. if you made some screenshots on your own you can pm me.. id love to add them to it.

I did not know Waarokku but i have heard his name in my Scout travels on Celebration.

This kind act of remembrance shows me, who never knew him that i wish i had, but it also shows me how much you all care for his memory and your memories of him.

I embrace you all and thank you for sharing this memorial.

• Like 3

On 12/28/2021 at 9:02 PM, Josuhacalvert said:

I did not know Waarokku but i have heard his name in my Scout travels on Celebration.

This kind act of remembrance shows me, who never knew him that i wish i had, but it also shows me how much you all care for his memory and your memories of him.

I embrace you all and thank you for sharing this memorial.

Thank you for your kind words Josuha 🙂

Edited by SweetSusie
  • Like 1

You guys are great for doing this!

When we built TapDance Market back in the day and Waar was our only neighbour, he was part of the family and I sorely miss him and our daily conversations

• Like 3

If you want this place added to the community map, please let me know

• Like 2

Sure that sounds great. It is under construction, but Sugar would love that.