Sign in to follow this  
Tomatoes

Wurm Merchandise

Real Life objects that mimic in game objects that can be purchased from CCAB/GCG. Limited run on some items, altho i could see some things like a Drake Hide t-shirt being a regular item.

• Clothes that look like in game amour
  • Plushies for in game event items like the yule goat/reindeer
  • Miniatures of some objects for collector

this is all off the top of my head - what other things could be done here requires more minds then mine

Thanks to Dracaa for inspiration.

Edited by Tomatoes
thanks
  • Like 3

Yes, please, I would be the 1st to buy the yule goat and reindeer. They are sooooo cute. Guys, please, please make this happen. 

Keychains, mugs, mousepads, stickers, magnets. I’d love to see smaller stuff like this too! Maybe run a player art competition for the motifs and have a prizepool with prem time and silver?

Edited by Xheth

Aye would be good to see some more smaller ingame stuff.

Red Bubble do a small range of maps and t shirts logo sticker and a shower curtain

• Like 1

From staff in game that is correct Muse, however i do find it very odd that it is not linked on the Wurm Homepage. Probably oversite if anything. 

I for one would like to see some limited run items of things like the holiday figurines, and possibly some other t-shirt and clothing variaties. Drake Hide FTW!

also to whomever came up with the map stickers....KUDOS! 

Edited by Tomatoes
finished my thought.

Was wondering what the rules were around fan made t shirts.. not interested in money, could sell for charity or something.