crimsonearth

Little Venice: a charming curated market deed on Release, I/J23

@VirusMDand I sailed over to take a look last week  and wow we were so impressed with your creativity!!! Got lots of decor ideas . . more inspiration is something I am ALWAYS interested in :)

Your shops were so cute and well organized, what a neat canal layout!

We also appreciated that it is totally possible to jump (aka fall) off the top of the building into the water below, with no damage - yay for a shortcut back to the boat! xD

Although the highlight was definitely finding a beer mug from last year's Pristine Friendalong  displayed in one of the shops - yayyyy!! See you again this summer I'm sure for the 5th annual Friendalong - and I'm sure ill come back to your charming Little Venice as well :)

• Like 1

PMK, Bulks, Skins and Gift shops all restocked again!

Aaaaaaand the lovely@Josuhacalvertsailed over to Release for his stream a few days ago and paid Little Venice a visit!

You can watch his stream here: - the visit to Little Venice starts about 1 hour in, so you can get a really good tour of the place if you've not managed to make it over to visit, but keep watching because after LV, he also pays a visit to another local site in our neighbourhood that's dear to all of us - Tich's Memorial. ❤️ Check out his other streams too - the Thallspring Scouts travel far and wide!

• Like 1

Have you recently restocked since Saturday of last week? I'm looking for dyes and pmk stuff. Last time I went there were no dyes, some pmk. Great market btw, love how it is laid out.

On 6/30/2022 at 7:02 PM, Playtime said:

Have you recently restocked since Saturday of last week? I'm looking for dyes and pmk stuff. Last time I went there were no dyes, some pmk. Great market btw, love how it is laid out.

Sorry you didn't get a reply to this from me. Late Spring & Summer is usually quiet season on SFI so I took my annual Wurm-break. I can see the dye-shop has indeed been emptied and much of the PMK shop. I've topped up the skins shop, but everything's in need of a restock which will involve a fair bit of crafting, so I'll post and update this thread when I've got the market all restocked and ready for Autumn again. :)

• Like 1

PMK, rares, skins, enchants, giftshop and runes all restocked! Thanks for bearing with me, folks! :)

(Bulks, animal market, dyeshop, potions and carpentry shops still to go).

Edited by crimsonearth

Bulks shop and dye shop completely restocked; priests' shop and PMK shop topped up again!

• Like 1

The bulk system is an absolute work of genius! Btw, I dropped empty crates in where I purchased. This has to be the most well put together market I've ever seen!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Playtime said:

The bulk system is an absolute work of genius! Btw, I dropped empty crates in where I purchased. This has to be the most well put together market I've ever seen!

Thank you, that's lovely to hear! ❤️

Posted (edited)

Dyeshop, rareshop, arch finds, arch frags + woods, runeshop and skins shop all restocked!

Thank you, as always, for supporting my little island market! ❤️

Edited by crimsonearth

Stopped by there a few days ago. It's a really nice market. 

• Like 1

Dyes and bulks restocked again, and most other shops topped up. ❤️