Sign in to follow this  
crimsonearth

Little Venice: a charming curated market deed on Release, I/J23

@VirusMDand I sailed over to take a look last week  and wow we were so impressed with your creativity!!! Got lots of decor ideas . . more inspiration is something I am ALWAYS interested in :)

Your shops were so cute and well organized, what a neat canal layout!

We also appreciated that it is totally possible to jump (aka fall) off the top of the building into the water below, with no damage - yay for a shortcut back to the boat! xD

Although the highlight was definitely finding a beer mug from last year's Pristine Friendalong  displayed in one of the shops - yayyyy!! See you again this summer I'm sure for the 5th annual Friendalong - and I'm sure ill come back to your charming Little Venice as well :)

• Like 2

PMK, Bulks, Skins and Gift shops all restocked again!

Aaaaaaand the lovely@Josuhacalvertsailed over to Release for his stream a few days ago and paid Little Venice a visit!

You can watch his stream here: - the visit to Little Venice starts about 1 hour in, so you can get a really good tour of the place if you've not managed to make it over to visit, but keep watching because after LV, he also pays a visit to another local site in our neighbourhood that's dear to all of us - Tich's Memorial. ❤️ Check out his other streams too - the Thallspring Scouts travel far and wide!

• Like 1

Have you recently restocked since Saturday of last week? I'm looking for dyes and pmk stuff. Last time I went there were no dyes, some pmk. Great market btw, love how it is laid out.

On 6/30/2022 at 7:02 PM, Playtime said:

Have you recently restocked since Saturday of last week? I'm looking for dyes and pmk stuff. Last time I went there were no dyes, some pmk. Great market btw, love how it is laid out.

Sorry you didn't get a reply to this from me. Late Spring & Summer is usually quiet season on SFI so I took my annual Wurm-break. I can see the dye-shop has indeed been emptied and much of the PMK shop. I've topped up the skins shop, but everything's in need of a restock which will involve a fair bit of crafting, so I'll post and update this thread when I've got the market all restocked and ready for Autumn again. :)

• Like 1

PMK, rares, skins, enchants, giftshop and runes all restocked! Thanks for bearing with me, folks! :)

(Bulks, animal market, dyeshop, potions and carpentry shops still to go).

Edited by crimsonearth

Bulks shop and dye shop completely restocked; priests' shop and PMK shop topped up again!

• Like 1

The bulk system is an absolute work of genius! Btw, I dropped empty crates in where I purchased. This has to be the most well put together market I've ever seen!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Playtime said:

The bulk system is an absolute work of genius! Btw, I dropped empty crates in where I purchased. This has to be the most well put together market I've ever seen!

Thank you, that's lovely to hear! ❤️

Dyeshop, rareshop, arch finds, arch frags + woods, runeshop and skins shop all restocked!

Thank you, as always, for supporting my little island market! ❤️

Edited by crimsonearth

Merry Christmas and a happy new year, all!

Apologies, I have been restocking but forgetting to post; thank you to all my repeat customers and first timers alike - Little Venice pays for my Brambleheim wildlife park (200+ differently named GM spawns and counting) - if you haven't seen it yet (because I'm even worse at advertising that than this :D) drop by next time you're over at LV. The wildlife park is just south a little way down the coast from Little Venice at L24 with big well-marked entraceways - if you come in the next couple of weeks though, forgive the temporary pens by the docks while I care for and house the remaining 30ish creatures from this Christmas in the park!

I got off topic, however.

PMK shop and dye shop both restocked (again), gift shop restocked with prices reduced due to increased stock availability (we've got Christmas gifts, valentines gifts, puzzle balls, medallions, halloween drops and more), Rareshop and skinshop restocked, archwood prices dropped aaaaand there are over a dozen differently named GM-spawns in the pens available free to anyone who would like them - mostly grazers with no taming necessary!

I haven't yet updated the arch shop with this year's new frags and more statue frag-clusters but will post when I do, and I'm working on a cartography shop that I hope to have open soon(ish) too, so watch this space!

• Like 2

Hi there!

I stopped by your market today - and WOW. Blown away. 

I spent way too much silver. It was amazing. 

I love how everything is tagged and displayed. Especially the PMK section (I spent so much my husband had to tell me that NO I did NOT need that next item in my cart), the skins & potions section (I've been looking for a festive light of the gods skin for ages!), and everything in between. 

Thank you for this little slice of well organized shopping heaven! 

• Like 2

On 5/27/2023 at 9:39 PM, Stargrace said:

Hi there!

I stopped by your market today - and WOW. Blown away. 

I spent way too much silver. It was amazing. 

I love how everything is tagged and displayed. Especially the PMK section (I spent so much my husband had to tell me that NO I did NOT need that next item in my cart), the skins & potions section (I've been looking for a festive light of the gods skin for ages!), and everything in between. 

Thank you for this little slice of well organized shopping heaven! 

Ahhh that's lovely to hear! So glad you liked it; and thank you for your shiny coins (which in turn fund my ever-expanding GM-named-creature wildlife park a little way south of it). I've got a little reorganisation of the shops on the way when I can get a solid week set aside, and a bunch of characterful new shops which will come online with it so next time you visit, it might have evolved again. :D 

• Like 3