Sign in to follow this  
Keenan

Happy Holidays!

Hello all!

Every year we’ve given out a gift to all premium account holders who ask Santa or build a Christmas tree, but we’ve added something else to enjoy this year. We will be running an event similar to what we do for Halloween, but with holiday-appropriate rewards! We’ve also extended the holiday event until January 9th to ensure everyone has a chance to enjoy it and receive a gift.

About the event:

• You can find two new items via archaeology!
  • You can find one new item by hunting aggressive creatures!
  • Hell horses and summoned creatures will not give any rewards.
  • Limited to premium accounts.

We hope you and yours have a safe and lovely holiday season.

Happy Holidays from Wurm Online!

• Like 53
  • Cat 1

Sounds Exciting!!!  I was thinking about doing archeology today now I feel obligated to loll this makes it for a fun event!!!

Merry Christmas everyone and stay safe :)

PS: I guess it CAN makeup for the no snow this year @KeenanI'll let it slide for this year but will expect snow next year ;) 

Merry Christmas everyone!

All my toons got a Jewelry Casket Skin.  Is there anything else from the gift itself?

Edited by Smokes

Woooohooooooooooo HO HO HO.... Yeah im full of Festive Spirits!... yeah the alcOOOOhollll type!

Thank you Wurm Team.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zarame said:

Its the event of the 3 new items on?

Yes!

What a pleasant suprise, i cant wait to see what you lovely peeps have setup for us. Also a nice gesture to extend the event a bit. All in all really great.

Wish all of the Wurm community a safe time during the festivities. :)

So I have received 8 of the new jewelry casket skins out of my 8 accounts. Others are saying all they are getting are the skins as well. Are the old items no longer being given as gifts? 

The skins look great btw and I love the item you get via killing mobs. I won't say here what it is, but it looks good on my head! lol :)

Thanks again!

I absolutely love archaeology, so I'll try to login to take advantage of this event, thanks so much, happy holidays!

Thank you very much, of course, but. I got a skin for 5 accounts. I went to kill mobs - the skin also falls from them. Will there be a real gift? Increased experience gain, sleep bonus, items that I can use on a pvp server? In other MMOs, New Year's gifts are very valuable, but here I just don't have a present.

Thank you Keenan, all of the full time staff and of course the many volunteers who help to make Wurm the great game that it is.

Happy Christmas!

got the festive arch items.

tiny tiny tiny goat and reindeer.

KljYPSR.png

• Like 4

I'm still hoping that one day we'll see the return of the Christmas gnomes. 

• Like 2

Thank you Keenan for the holiday wishes and the presents :) Also, a big thanks to you and the dev team for all your work on this game I love :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all Wurmians, and hope your New Year is happy, healthy and full of joy!

• Like 1

🎁  Happy Holidays to everyone! 🎁

Thanks for the event and great presents - this is going to be a lot of fun ^_^ 

Thank you to everybody involved in Wurm for all your hard work and making the game I love even better - happy holidays to you and can't wait to see what next year has in store!

• Like 1

The season events have become some of my favorite things to look forward to in Wurm and I've been itching to get out into the field and start digging up festive fragments!

[19:56:10] The fragment is covered with sticky brown mud but it smells like reindeer poo! 

Ok, I'm a little less sure about this whole archaeology thing now.  :blink:

• Like 5