Sign in to follow this  
Batta

When does Santa arrive?

Today is December 22nd, and I kind of expected Santa by now on my server.  When is he supposed to show up with his julbord?

1 hour ago, envoh said:

also wondering, guess we've all been bad this year

Perhaps we need to reboot our servers?  If I haven't heard anything by tonight, I'm going to try that.

According to the source Christmas is between 15:00 on the 23rd of December and 12:00 31st of December, so maybe check then or restart the server then.

Edited by Lethyria
  • Like 1

He did eventually arrive. We moved him to a new location and set a new #xmaslights but the old lights is still there, and the new one goes away each time a player logs off.  Any helpful advice?

1 hour ago, Batta said:

He did eventually arrive. We moved him to a new location and set a new #xmaslights but the old lights is still there, and the new one goes away each time a player logs off.  Any helpful advice?

#xmaslight will only be seen by all clients currently online, on relog the light will be gone. So #xmaslight is absolutly not permanent.

If the lights really are not moved to the new location of Santa then restart the server this should trigger recalculation of the permanent xmaslights.

• Like 1