Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 21-Dec-2021

15 hours ago, Malena said:

Also, a wee tidbit that seems to be missing from the patch notes is that we finally have proper icons for the Christmas thing-a-ma-jigs! For years now, our cute xmas decos have been left in the cold with no icon. But no more! 

If there are any Xmas items missing from the list that has a question mark still, please let us know!

Oh my word, this!  The icons are adorable, 10/10 to whoever did that pixel art, I adore it!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kasumi said:

Oh my word, this!  The icons are adorable, 10/10 to whoever did that pixel art, I adore it!

That would be our awesome Malena :)

As for the rendered stone, I think since our focus was on making it even possible to do this (there were some changes to crafting to include material types so it would even work), we overlooked things like how rendering works in the first place. I'll bring it up for discussion though.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Keenan said:

As for the rendered stone, I think since our focus was on making it even possible to do this (there were some changes to crafting to include material types so it would even work), we overlooked things like how rendering works in the first place. I'll bring it up for discussion though.

Alright, sounds great :)

Adding the rendered walls to the crafting window could work as well.

I'll just hold back on smashing all my stone items for now :)

• Cat 1

On 12/21/2021 at 3:02 PM, DevBlog said:

Pottery stone type items from the list above will be improvable with clay and stone chisel.

For the record:

This also goes for the pottery based items (like smelters) created before the update.

As I just found out.

Thorin :) 

Sign in to follow this