Sign in to follow this  
Smwoodburn

PMK created Tabbards

I know im not the only one but personally id love to see the ability to make PMK specific Tabbards that stay the crafted pmk even when going to Freedom isles instead of switching back to freedom.

• Like 3

it would have to be a thing where you couldnt wear it if you were a part of a different pmk though

Edited by Smwoodburn

24 minutes ago, Smwoodburn said:

it would have to be a thing where you couldnt wear it if you were a part of a different pmk though

but the problem with this is that freedom is a diferent kingdom,so they would need to fix that first. that may be very dificult.

Edited by Tpikol

2 minutes ago, Tpikol said:

but the problem with this is that freedom is a diferent kingdom,so they would need to fix that first. that may be very dificult.

just tabards on chaos/defiance reflect off kingdom and/or make new items for tabards and make it so tabard img is based off the model of the item not the kingdom of the player

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zykat said:

just tabards on chaos/defiance reflect off kingdom and/or make new items for tabards and make it so tabard img is based off the model of the item not the kingdom of the player

yes but i was responding to this,

32 minutes ago, Smwoodburn said:

i think you cant have it both ways, either everybody can use them freedom or they cant be used on freedom. letting ONLY members of a kingdom use the tabard on freedom i think is too much to ask. the rest sounds fine.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tpikol said:

yes but i was responding to this,

i think you cant have it both ways, either everybody can use them freedom or they cant be used on freedom. letting ONLY members of a kingdom use the tabard on freedom i think is too much to ask. the rest sounds fine.

the reason i say this distinction is mainly for chaos so you dont have other pmk members using your pmk tabbard on chaos while in a brawl or scouting around it would confuse other players thats the only reason i said that. that aside it would be just like pmk banners flags tents and wagons

all they would have to do is switch it to crafting the same way you would other pmk items

youd have to be on pvp server and in a pmk in order to make that specific pmk tabbard etc 

This goes for any pmk it would be cool to be able to show your colors at say slaying events and it would also draw more people to chaos as well more than likely. good recruiting for anyone.

Edited by Smwoodburn

+1 for being able to wear your epic/defiance/chaos kingdoms tabard on freedom, -1 for it being a tradable item

tradable items wouldn't even work on nfi whereas linking it to /mykingdons would so it'd be a 1 server suggestion if they were tradable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

+1 for being able to wear your epic/defiance/chaos kingdoms tabard on freedom, -1 for it being a tradable item

tradable items wouldn't even work on nfi whereas linking it to /mykingdons would so it'd be a 1 server suggestion if they were tradable 

so how about this...make it a 1 time creation specific to that character as an untradeable item. once you enter chaos and are a part of a pmk it sets it to that pmk. if you are no longer a part of that pmk it reverts back to freedom. untradeable item.

oh perfect idea! make it have the same parameters as the mirror when you start out the game. untradeable and instead of one time use its toggled equiped/unequiped kingdom/no kingdom in your profile tab