Sign in to follow this  
Eleraan

What is the purpose of Xocolatl?

This drink is the highest beverage difficulty item. So, I've been making alot of it lately. But the more I make the more I wonder what role it plays in Wurm.  As a 90+difficulty item I would expect it to do something... anything. But it has no real nutritional value. 85ql gives 30 min affinity timers per sip. Not sure even if it had long timer it could be used to produce all affinities. 

My question is, other than just something to grind beverage with does it have any purpose? 

If not, why not?  

It just feels pretty meh that the highest difficulty thing, something that takes a decent skill and is a minor bit of a pain to produce is basically no better than drinking water. 

I mean, I'm glad to have such a high difficulty for skill grinding but wish there was something else to it as the pinnacle of beverage skill.  I mean unfermented moonshine is by far the best thing and anyone can make that at low skill.

Just a random thought. Don't mind me, pan filling messes with the brain. 

2 hours ago, Eleraan said:

Don't mind me, pan filling messes with the brain. 

+1

:)

More pan filling. More wondering at what to do with all the barrels of Xocolatl. Anyone found a use for it by chance?