Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Just Curious About Coffee...

Just curious about coffee?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Please describe your coffee use in Wurm Online, (select Yes if you use coffee/tea/cocoa for skilling at all, even for only one skill.)

• Weekend player (only play at weekends) No, I DON'T use coffee for skilling.
    • Weekend player (only play at weekends) Yes, I DO use coffee for skilling.
    • Casual player (play 0-2 hours per day) No, I DON'T use coffee for skilling.
    • Casual player (play 0-2 hours per day) Yes, I DO use coffee for skilling.
    • Regular player (play 3-4 hours per day) No, I DON'T use coffee for skilling.
    • Regular player (play 3-4 hours per day) Yes, I DO use coffee for skilling.
    • Heavy player (play 5+ hours per day) No, I DON'T use coffee for skilling.
    • Heavy player (play 5+ hours per day) Yes, I DO use coffee for skilling.
    • I don't play Wurm Online currently.

I'm just curious whether coffee usage varies between casual and hardcore players, and whether coffee is reaching its intended target (casual players) or whether it's just hardcore players that have latched on to it. 

I am new at polls, but I hope I've provided a category for everyone.

Edited by Muse
  • Like 3

This survey could definitely help the devs solve the paradox of caffeine. Good stuff

• Like 1

..voted with "I don't play Wurm Online currently.", literally logged out a few mins ago.. I swear!

As it is.. coffee is just 1 way to burn sb faster, new tox mechanic will just limit your usage all the same similar to fatigue, but not mixing the two.. so.. ideal.

Whenever you want to grind - you get to speed up the gain income, then either do the 1 other of thousands of other things you have planned to do in wurm, or go shower at last... that is important.. more time ingame to be social or hermit mode even harder, or go do real life stuff.. maybe.. don't be too social irl with all RL scares around 2019-2021*.. but you get it.. you get to save time for more than that 1 dumb decision to grind carpentry to 99 "just because..."

For anyone playing 2-3-5-20 alts.. at last "You', yes "you" or not you... whoever does that.. gets to spend that sleep bonus that is hard to manage with several clients/monitors, alt-tabbing or w/e.. you know what hell you play with.. you have somewhat easier way to play and utilize sb now.