Sign in to follow this  
Rathgar

Returning Player

I left Wurm years ago, I dont even remember how many, I do remember that Xanadu was kinda the new thing, but there were reports of too much lag, that bled into all kinds of issues, so at that time I stayed in Deli, because lets face it, Deliverance is beautiful (and I had a ton of work invested in the place I built).

So my question is, is Xanadu still a mess, is Deliverance still awesome? If you were in my shoes, would you settle in Deliverance or try luck on a different server?  Or any advice about the current socio-geogphical state of Deliverance compared to the other servers would be most welcome.

Also Im not premium so this is a Q20 post at most.

Deliverance is still great! I would def settle here over Xan. Xan still has its issues! A lot of us settled on the south. I myself am squished between southport and port sopor. Welcome back!

• Cat 1

Release is the best!  🙂  Great folks. Great map. Seldom lag.

Welcome back!

• Like 1

Welcome back and good luck in your hunt for a place to settle. I am on Xanadu and i very very rarely have any issues. Now and again a little lag \ latency spike for a few seconds, but thats it. 

3 hours ago, MordosKull said:

Release is the best!  🙂  Great folks. Great map. Seldom lag.

Welcome back!

I have to say Release is by far the best choice. I have been playing wurm on and off since late 2007, been on JK Home, Golden Valley, Independence, Xanadu, Deliverance, Exodus, and now Release. The players have put a lot of effort into Release in terms of infrastructure. I have yet to see a server with better roads, canals, tunnels, etc. That plus the amazing players it really can't be beat. I highly suggest you check it out. 

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

IIm starting in Deliverance, since thats where my character was, but Ill make sure to check Release as soon as I am able to sail. thanks all for the input

• Like 1

Welcome back Rathgar, Deli is for me the best server :P ,  long time without see you around.

• Cat 1